When is the cheapest time to book?

J

justcruisin

Looking for some Magic in July 2004. When would we find the best rates for our cabin?

Thanks!

The sooner you book the better your "early booking savings" (up to 50% off rack rates depending on the time of year you go) will be!

We looked at July 04 because we did July 02 BUT it was almost $1700.00 MORE than we paid this past July so NO THANKS!! We're going in Sept.04 and taking our chances w/ hurricanes!:cool:

ldb1030 ....

Did Royal Caribbean Explorer this past October. Loved the price of hurricane season and would do it again in a heartbeat ... unfortunately, our 13 year old recently formed a habit of not doing homework. I just can't take him out of school anymore!

I HATE taking dd out of school but I'm thinking just being about 3 weeks into school, not much will be going on!
I just can't see paying THAT much MORE to go when she's out of school!
Glad hurricane season went well for you!:cool:

Look at rates for either of the first two weeks in December. We cruised the last two years during that period and found the rates to be much lower than Winter or Summertime.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter