When is this war going to end!! I'm sick of it!

*Fantasia*

<font color=royalblue>Nothing beats a nice clean-c
I'm so tired of hearing our men/women dying down there!! How many more are going to die! I don't even know anymore why we are there. This is just heartbreaking for me and I know to most of youss.

President Bush..Please bring our troops home! I feel like nothing is happening there but loosing our troops..troops that doesn't deserve to die. I know they are there to protect us, but I felt you should have thought out the plan before going to war. Now this war is is dragging..it's on too loooong. I just feel deeply sad for the victims and their loved ones. I don't know how you guys feel about our men/women who are serving in Iraq and around the world, for me, I just want them home.

My sister just announced to us last night (Christmas Eve) that her son (22) in the Marine is going to be deployed this coming June. That was just heartbreaking to hear. My newphew was already depoyed somewhere in Africa about a year ago and he was there for about 8 months, then now, he is going to Iraq. This is sooo sh*ty.

May the Lord be with all our military men/women. Please protect them and keep them safe. Please keep your arms around them and their families and comfort them and please keep them strong.

Thanks you for letting me vent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter