When renting DVC points do you receive toiletries?

An initial set of toiletries are supplied. Then replenishment on the fourth day (counting arrival date as one). You can actually purchase extra ones while there but cheaper to bring your own. Also supplied is enough coffee, sugar, powdered cream for a day. Fourth day replenishes things and changes towels, but best to assume that items you think are needed everyday should be coming with you or prepare to purchase some extras while there (hotel stores have things y6ou may need, but often at prices that shock many).

Last edited:
An initial set of toiletries are supplied. Then replenishment on the fourth day (counting arrival date as one). You can actually purchase extra ones while there but cheaper to bring your own. Also supplied is enough coffee, sugar, powdered cream for a day. Fourth day replenishes things and changes towels, but best to assume that items you think are needed everyday should be coming with you or prepare to purchase some extras while there (hotel stores have things y6ou may need, but often at prices that shock many).
All of these items are now replenished for free. Just call Housekeeping and ask. From the member Web site:

Additional Amenity Requests
You’ll be provided with the following amenities at no extra charge at the start of your stay and during each Housekeeping service. These amenities can also be replenished upon request at no additional charge:
  • Coffee Package: Includes 1 package of coffee, 8 sugars, 8 creamers, 8 artificial sweeteners
  • Towel Package: Includes 4 bath towels, 2 hand towels, 4 washcloths, 1 bath mat
  • Laundry Detergent (only in 1-, 2- and 3-Bedroom Villas): Includes 1 box for 1 load of laundry

OKW one bedroom has bottles in shower for shampoo, conditioner and body wash. There was a tube of hand cream. There were several bars of soap, but I'm so glad I brought a bar of real soap! I always pack a pound of good coffee, coffee filters and a bag of laundry pods and a zip bag of dryer sheets. Laundry soap is now 1 bottle of liquid which was never replaced on a 11 night stay. They didn't do towel change on day 4 so I had to call and it was done on day 5 then they never did a full clean on day 7 and I had to call about that which was done on day 9. CYA, bring what you need...

OKW one bedroom has bottles in shower for shampoo, conditioner and body wash. There was a tube of hand cream. There were several bars of soap, but I'm so glad I brought a bar of real soap! I always pack a pound of good coffee, coffee filters and a bag of laundry pods and a zip bag of dryer sheets. Laundry soap is now 1 bottle of liquid which was never replaced on a 11 night stay. They didn't do towel change on day 4 so I had to call and it was done on day 5 then they never did a full clean on day 7 and I had to call about that which was done on day 9. CYA, bring what you need...
For a stay of 11 nights should have been full cleaning on day 4 and trash/towel on day 8. They also provide laundry soap (as referenced above) for free to the 1, 2, and 3 bedroom units, if you call they will bring more for free (same with the coffee, though that is all units and towels can be replenished too).

Is it shampoo and body wash? Also are their hairdryers in the bathrooms? Thanks

Shampoo, conditioner and body wash in the shower, bottles attached to the wall. Bar soap for the sinks. Hair dryer should be in either a drawer or closet. You may need to poke around to find it, but it's there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter