WHEN should I ....

sarhenty

you cheated! -- uhhh pirate?!?
... purchase the ap and hence the DDE?

We will be arriving Oct. 2 and will be going to Epcot for dinner and there is so much talk about when exactly to get the DDE that I'm confused:confused3 . Could you guys help me out? Pretty please with sugar on top!?!?:cake:

Thanks in Advance! :flower:

You can purchase your AP voucher now if you want, but you still have some time if your trip isn't until Oct. It will take about 2 weeks to get it in the mail. You'll need that voucher number to order the DDE card. My understanding is that you can order the DDE card the day before you leave home and they will have a temporary card for you to pick up at the Epcot entrance (where you can also activate that AP voucher). I haven't actually done this yet, but many people have posted that this was their experience and it went smoothly. Hope that helps! :earsgirl:

P.S. Check out the response from Deerh on this thread. Apparently he was able to purchase both the AP and the DDE card at arrival.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=839425&highlight=DDE+card

thanks so much, mom2alix, it really helped... so I guess maybe ordering them the first week of September is the way to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter