When to book hotel

BecBennett

Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
I want to book the Toy Story Hotel for our stay, mainly because I want to take advantage of the extra fast pass and early entry. However I've seen that you can't buy park tickets until 1 month out, but need to buy both together to get the perks.

So should I wait to book until 1 month out? Or book now and get park tickets through concierge once we check in?

We're going mid October.

Prices fluctuate, so if the hotel is at the price that works for your budget - booking earlier is better in my opinion.
You could also call try calling the reservation line to try to book together - I'm not sure if that will work but it may be an option.

I would book the hotel now, for peace of mind. But wait til you get there to buy your park tickets - if you don’t buy them from the hotel then you’ll have trouble getting the fast pass and hotel guest entry perks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter