When To Book HRH?

RLMS56

Mouseketeer
How far in advance should I book HRH? I called and am able to get Entertainment rate of $125 for standard garden. We are going the end of June/beginning of July. Also, what is their deposit policy?

I would start callling now for rates. Rooms for the Entertainment rate tend to fill up months in advance. As for a deposit, you're charged a deposit equal to a one night's stay. You must cancel within 7 days of your arrival date to get a refund on cancellations.

I have the Ent. book, but it's Pgh one. What number did you call to get the Ent. rate?

Hi RLMS56. I think we talked on one of my threads that fanished in the "Crash".

I went ahead and booked my three nights the 2nd week in June with the Entertainment Rate. The lady at Loew's said they needed my Credit Card number but that the hotel didn't need a deposit. I thought that was kind of interesting.

I tried to book HRH with the Entertainment card for Aug 15 to Aug 18 and they said it was unavailable. This may be because it is thurs to Sun, and I think somewhere else I read that the card was only good sun thru thurs. I ended up getting HRH pool view for 153.00/night but I'll have to get an Annual pass to do it. Oh well, it was still less than the Loew first card rate, and definitely more than Travelocity.

We just booked the HRH for the 14th of August for 7 nights-at $125. per night at the entertainment rate. The phone # we used was 800 563 9711. Good luck, Davehaj.

I booked HRH for Aug 20 - 25 about two weeks ago. Got Entertainment Rate $125 with no problems at all

Wanda

I called the number provided by davehaj above, and was told my dates were unavailable - they couldn't get me in at the end of the week, but could do it 11-13. This doesn't work for me at all, so I went for the 153.00 pool view with the annual pass. Guess I should have started a couple of weeks earlier, but I was recovering from Christmas! Thanks everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter