When to book?

disneyfreak202

Mouseketeer
Hello all,

I will be traveling to Paris with my family in May 2019. We will be spending one day and two nights by Disneyland Paris. I have never been, but am veterans at Disneyland and gone to Walt Disney World a few times.

When do I need to start looking into hotels and dining and what not? We are trying to see if it is better to stay at one of the Disney Hotels or if off property would be cheaper and easier.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hello all,

I will be traveling to Paris with my family in May 2019. We will be spending one day and two nights by Disneyland Paris. I have never been, but am veterans at Disneyland and gone to Walt Disney World a few times.

When do I need to start looking into hotels and dining and what not? We are trying to see if it is better to stay at one of the Disney Hotels or if off property would be cheaper and easier.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
For when to book, I’d do it once I was absolutely certain of my dates. The earlier you book the better the deals may be. But they don’t seem to have a liberal refund policy, so watch out for that!

I would typically recommend on-site. It’s just more convenient and gives you access to the Extra Magic Time in the morning. But if you book onsite it is automatically a package, so your 2 night stay would include 3 days of tickets. Offsite may be cheaper but then you need to account for transport to and from (either taxi/Uber, hotel shuttle, or train).

For when to book, I’d do it once I was absolutely certain of my dates. The earlier you book the better the deals may be. But they don’t seem to have a liberal refund policy, so watch out for that!

I would typically recommend on-site. It’s just more convenient and gives you access to the Extra Magic Time in the morning. But if you book onsite it is automatically a package, so your 2 night stay would include 3 days of tickets. Offsite may be cheaper but then you need to account for transport to and from (either taxi/Uber, hotel shuttle, or train).

Are bookings for May 2019 already open?

Are bookings for May 2019 already open?
Yes. And right now on the US site it’s the “Summer Super Early Booker” offer, so you can get an extra night or two free (but you need at least 2 nights)-so you pay for 2 nights/3 days and you can get 4 nights/5 days. Through different country sites they may have other offers, like percentage off rather than free nights.

I booked my June 2019 trip in early February. Booking that early I scored a deal where we got two nights free. They're running a similar promotion now, but availability isn't as readily available. We looked at the possibility of changing or trip dates and nothing was available for our family size in the accommodations that we wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter