When to buy Annual Passes ?????

dryomama

That's "Dr." Disneynut, if you please!
We are headed to the World in December and we are going to get annual passes. When is the best time to buy them?? Does it matter that much if you have the voucher for the pass before you get to the ticket counter?? I really can't see where I am saving time, but we have never had APs before, so what the heck do I know????:confused3

Thanks!

We are headed to the World in December and we are going to get annual passes. When is the best time to buy them?? Does it matter that much if you have the voucher for the pass before you get to the ticket counter?? I really can't see where I am saving time, but we have never had APs before, so what the heck do I know????:confused3

Thanks!

You can buy when you get there or buy before. I like to buy before because I put it on credit card and pay it off before my trip, so it's an expense already taken care of that I don't have to think about later. It might save you a few minutes to buy ahead of time so you can just give them your exchange certificate but I doubt it will make that much of a difference.

I don't think there is any best time to buy them. There is a promotion going on for FL Residents who buy APs - buy before Dec 31 and get 15 months instead of 12. I think it might apply to anyone buying an AP but I'm not sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter