When to eat breakfast at BOG?

isabellea

Combining beach and Disney!
On Dec 30st, I have a 7DMT FP+ at 9:15-10:15am. Initially I had booked a 8am BOG ADR but when they changed the hours at MK to 7am EMH and 8am opening time, I was able to change my ADR to 9:05am. Then, this morning I found a 9:15am ADR. I decided to book this one instead of the 9:05am and thought the 9:05am had been canceled but tonight I realized I have both ADRs in my MDE (9:05am and 9:15am) and I need to decide which one to cancel. My thinking of choosing the 9:15am instead of the 9:05am was that I would have more time to enjoy MK before crazy crowds take over the park but now I wonder if it will be too tight for my 7DMT FP+ (we would use it right after our breakfast)?!? Which one would you keep?

I think 9:15am BOG should be fine. Make sure you preorder your breakfast to avoid long lines. Mine Train is very close by and you can be up to 15 minutes late for your fp.

THE most crowded week of the year. Take the 9:05 and cancel the 9:15. By 10:00, the walkways will be very crowded and it won't be a leisurely stroll to 7DMT. You could also run into a long line to get to the FP check point. I would want every minute I could get to be sure I wasn't late to my FP+.

The extra 10 minutes for rides prior to breakfast probably won't make a difference. You'll probably get the same number of rides in prior to breakfast either way. Those 10 minutes could mean everything in terms of making your FP. Go with 9:05 ADR.

agree with all of the above about the 9:05 for reasons stated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter