When to try to get DVC units through RCI trade

sprousehouse

Mouseketeer
My in-laws own RCI and HGVC timeshares and we are thinking we would like to use those to trade into DVC. I'm fine with pulling my kids out of school so I am looking at low crowd times - first two weeks of December or maybe early February. I think we will do fine with a Any thoughts on which might be more obtainable? Or do you have another suggestion? My father-in-law does not like hot weather so we don't want to do summer or Sept.

Also, is there a way to know which 2 bedrooms have 2 queen beds rather than 1 Q and 1 pull out in the 2nd bedroom? Kids would really be fine either way but 2 beds would be nicer.

I don't think we will do DDP due to the horrifying selections for kids meals and the fact that we will not eat dessert 2x a day. I don't think it will be a good value for the way we eat.

So I think the main advantages would be access to the EMH and parking passes (We will be driving down).

I welcome your expertise. Thanks!

Any resorts we should look for particularly? I understand the best way to find a unit is an ongoing request so I think we will need to pick dates and resorts to try and get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter