When to visit?

sethschroeder

DIS Veteran
So planning on visiting Paris/France this year and want to make sure I get to DLP for 1 day. Haven't even started looking at all the info but the first thing I am thinking is when is the best time to go?

We would be in Paris anytime from August 26th to September 5th.

I am thinking its best to go from the 31st to the 2nd but didn't know if it really mattered and how busy it is this time of year? With a single day to see "everything" the goal would be to skip some of the American rides and stick to things we can't see at WDW or an eventual trip to DL. One exception will be Ratatouille unless its crazy long lines.

Schools in France start on the 1st of September, so everything after would be good for Disneyland Paris. Crowds should be low, especially if you go during the week.
Also for Paris in general, most school holidays are over in Europe by end of August, so I wouldn't expect huge crowds there either.

Ratatouille has a single rider line that works well, so if there are lines, go for the single rider. But I'm not sure I would go to both parks if you only have 1 day here. Crush is the only truly unique ride in the Studios and with all the refurbishments going on, it's something to think about.

To get you started: https://www.disboards.com/threads/faq-1st-time-visitors-crowds-weather-language-wifi-money.3736354/

Happy planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter