When will Fall 2025 itineraries open?

As I recall it had its own...

The Adventure is going to be such an oddity... Part of me prays that it is renamed the SS Chapek's Folly as I really don't want DCL turning into RCCL anytime soon with huge vessels.
Agree, The Adventure is designed for the Asian markets will be sailing from Singapore for at least 5 years. Out of sight, out of mind. We have no desire to sail on it. We will take the Magic, Wonder, Dream and Fantasy any day.

We are hoping for NYC home port in The fall of 2025.

As I recall it had its own...

The Adventure is going to be such an oddity... Part of me prays that it is renamed the SS Chapek's Folly as I really don't want DCL turning into RCCL anytime soon with huge vessels.
I'm going to Asia next year so I'm curious, but I don't expect the itinerary's to be any better than the ones in Australia

Did the Treasure get a separate launch or was it thrown in with the Fall release?
I swear it had it's own release for the first round of itineraries, just like the Wish did.....now you're making me question it :rotfl2:

I swear it had it's own release for the first round of itineraries, just like the Wish did.....now you're making me question it :rotfl2:
It did or I'm crazy to have done this: https://www.disboards.com/threads/opening-day-pricing-treasure.3929770/ :)

I'm going to Asia next year so I'm curious, but I don't expect the itinerary's to be any better than the ones in Australia

Also going to Asia next year but as its already planned, I'm not curious. Well, at least not for next year or the year after... :rolleyes1I also am not expecting much from it, but hope to be pleasantly surprised.

I'm excited for the Adventure. Disney is going to make this ship magical.
I also can't wait to see what they do differently! There has been a lot of assumptions and theories going around.... curious to see how many are right.

From what an officer said on the ta two weeks ago the adventure wont be a ship to discover Asia but more a magic at sea experience geared towards Asians. Also onboard language wise, staff wise, culturally it will be targettes to Asians

From what an officer said on the ta two weeks ago the adventure wont be a ship to discover Asia but more a magic at sea experience geared towards Asians. Also onboard language wise, staff wise, culturally it will be targettes to Asians
That is what I expected.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter