When you visit Disney 4 your races, how long do you usually stay?

Depends on the coast for me. I live in northern California, so Disneyland is not terribly far away. I tend to travel down on Thursday or Friday and return home on Monday for Disneyland races.

Since Walt Disney World is on the other side of the country, I stay for anywhere from 7-9 days when I visit WDW and that's the case whether I'm running a race or not. That said, having done most of my visit before the race once and most of my visit after the race the second time, I much prefer doing the bulk of my park time after the race.

If I'm flying (ie. Princess Weekend or RIPDisneyland Races) - 5 days.

For all other weekends (W&D, Marathon, etc.), we drive and are in Orlando for between 3-5 weeks.

Thanks for all the good feedback so far. Do any of you feel jetlagged or tired if you come in the day before your race? Does coming in on Friday help you at all?

I wouldn’t say jet lagged, but arriving on Friday for a Sunday race is better for me. I did that last year.

Also, we are doing 8 nights. Arrive Friday, race Sunday.... then have fun recovering in parks until Saturday.

For rD trips, we usually arrive Thursday morning and leave the following Monday night. Our "regular annual" trip in the summer is longer (10-12 days).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter