When you were board at school what would

i avoided it by hardly ever showing up.......i may still hold the senior record of missing 44 days

I forgot this: when I had study hall,I would have most of my work done all ready then I would get library pass, go to my locker get a book then sneak off campus for a little bit,lol.

Alternated staring off into space and watching the clock in hopes that it would all soon be over.

you do to pass the time ?

I would play the paper football game or look up dirty words in the dictionary

In my day there were no dirty words in the dictionary! Well, if there were I wasn't looking. :teeth:
Besides, I had to focus 'cause my parents spoke 2 different Newfoundland dialects, and the language the teachers spoke was foreign to me. Eh!

you do to pass the time ?

I would play the paper football game or look up dirty words in the dictionary

Leave lol ;) Ditch, smoke pot behind the gym, walk to the local hamburger joint with my friends & grab some food.

I would draw or write stories. Sometimes I'd read something fun if the teacher was tolerant of such. This would have usually been during work time, not lecture time. Actually, I usually did the work that I knew was coming as the teacher gave the lesson, then when given work time, I was already done and would indulge in more fun activities.

the joke was *count the holes in the ceiling tiles*

The holes were part of the pattern/design of the ceiling tiles.

Back then they most likely contained *asbestos*

read (I always had a book with me!)
doodle (We used to have to put paper bag covers on our books, and I would add stickers or cut-outs, and doodle around them.)
get my homework done early
write poems

Those covers were THE BEST! One's imagination could run wild!! :teeth:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter