Where are the December updated hours?

We have an 8:15 CP reservation on the 21st, if MK is opening at 8, will they let us early or not? Hoping to get those elusive empty Main Street photos but not sure if it will work out...
No, I don't think they will. Though someone can correct me if I am wrong.

I'd be surprised if this is the only update they do. The last ROL show is after AK closes and we already know there is some sort of extra magic hours in Pandora on the 22nd because of that holiday package they had a few weeks ago.

Just curious if you know~all Saturdays at Magic Kingdom leading up to our date of December 16th have closings at midnight. Saturday the 16th is 9pm. Is that just a slower Saturday so no extended hours or any chance that may still have a later closing time? Thanks!

That is the only Saturday of my trip and every other day is MVMCP which I am not attending. I’m really annoyed they don’t have late hours that day. I’m guessing it is closing that early due to a private event.

We have an 8:15 CP reservation on the 21st, if MK is opening at 8, will they let us early or not? Hoping to get those elusive empty Main Street photos but not sure if it will work out...

With the new opening procedure, all guests are allowed onto Main St. and into the Hub area prior to opening. They don't hold people in front of the train station anymore.

Ugh. I see there is only one Christmas parade scheduled, per day, this year after the Christmas party ends on 12/22. I know in years past, they usually did one at noon and a second at 3:30 pm. Does anyone think this will change? Was really hoping there would be a noon parade on 12/23.

Ugh. I see there is only one Christmas parade scheduled, per day, this year after the Christmas party ends on 12/22. I know in years past, they usually did one at noon and a second at 3:30 pm. Does anyone think this will change? Was really hoping there would be a noon parade on 12/23.
I had asked this question about a week ago and Hiro said to expect two parades as in the past. So I’m hopeful that will be the case!

I had asked this question about a week ago and Hiro said to expect two parades as in the past. So I’m hopeful that will be the case!

I really hope so. I'm so on the fence about buying MVMCP tickets. We fly out late on Dec. 23 and if we could go to MK to see the noon Christmas parade prior to leaving that day, I just may ditch the party, save the $300 and see the parade for the nominal cost of upgrading our tickets for a day. Ugh. I've never had this much trouble planning a WDW trip before!

I saw updated, some rides show earlier FP available but some like 7DMT still do not. Great, looks like I'll be looking/hoping around the clock

Me too, they updated hours 30 min after I checked, and released fast passes about the same time after I checked lol. Thanks to you I got the time I was hoping for!!!!

I'm not sure why yours is saying that. Mine shows 8-midnight for that day and I made FP for 830am. I'm sorry about your PPO Breakfast. Same thing happened to me last year:(

I'm not sure why yours is saying that. Mine shows 8-midnight for that day and I made FP for 830am. I'm sorry about your PPO Breakfast. Same thing happened to me last year:(
Hmmmm...i just checked again and still says 9-9. What time is park opening now? 8am? Are there EMH? I did go and look and modifying my fastpasses and see times offered in the 8 o'clock hour. 7DMT is gone though, good for us we already have one late that morning!!

I just checked for Dec 16 and it says park hours are 9am to 9pm. How do you know it is open until midnight? I have an 805am ADR at BOG and am hoping it says as a PPO. Thanks!

It’s been an 8am opening for awhile. Sorry about you adr. :sad1: The website has the updated hours if your app is being glitchy.

It’s been an 8am opening for awhile. Sorry about you adr. :sad1: The website has the updated hours if your app is being glitchy.
Thanks again!! I just went onto Disney's website and see the new times. My app is glitchy! I was in their website 2 days ago and it was 9am opening. I will be cancelling that ADR. So much planning and changing!! My boyfriend thinks it's nuts. This will be his first trip!!! So excited!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter