Where are the December updated hours?

Hmmmm...i just checked again and still says 9-9. What time is park opening now? 8am? Are there EMH? I did go and look and modifying my fastpasses and see times offered in the 8 o'clock hour. 7DMT is gone though, good for us we already have one late that morning!!

I just looked and 7dmt fp are still available for the early morning. Maybe try the website if you want an earlier one. I tried it for 6 people.

For a 7am EMH, are the people staying offsite allowed to enter the park and stay on Main Street until 8am?

This is why I stay away from the app until I'm actually at Disney world, unless I have no other choice. Both are glitchy but website is usually more reliable (I can't believe I just typed that) for me for planning ;)

The park hours have been updated overnight (well, overnight for me in the UK), I woke up this morning to find they have updated 23rd onwards to the usual hours for MK - 7am EMH, 8am regular park opening, and closing later than originally advertised - FINALLY. I've moved all our fastpasses to an hour earlier.

No, I don't think they will. Though someone can correct me if I am wrong.

With the new opening procedure, all guests are allowed onto Main St. and into the Hub area prior to opening. They don't hold people in front of the train station anymore.

Ah that's a shame! Oh well, I can't have everything haha - thanks for your replies!

Another question - while the hours have been updated and a second Christmas parade been added at 12:00pm from 23rd-31st, Happily Ever After hasn't changed to Holiday Wishes. Is this now final? Or does it and could it still change in due course? If Holiday Wishes are definitely going to be exclusive to the party I might buy the tickets after all...

The park hours have been updated overnight (well, overnight for me in the UK), I woke up this morning to find they have updated 23rd onwards to the usual hours for MK - 7am EMH, 8am regular park opening, and closing later than originally advertised - FINALLY. I've moved all our fastpasses to an hour earlier.

Hurray! Now we can see the parade at noon on Dec. 23 and will probably ditch MVMCP. Back to the drawing board with the itinerary!

Another question - while the hours have been updated and a second Christmas parade been added at 12:00pm from 23rd-31st, Happily Ever After hasn't changed to Holiday Wishes. Is this now final? Or does it and could it still change in due course? If Holiday Wishes are definitely going to be exclusive to the party I might buy the tickets after all...

I’m wondering the same thing. They added a second parade to the calendar (for Xmas/NYE week) without changing the fireworks... sadly, I’m thinking it will be HEA. We won’t be there for a party night so it’s looking like no holiday wishes for me. :-(. I hope I’m wrong. But changing the parades without fireworks isn’t a good sign to me.

Has anyone checked if the parade at MK is a FP option?
I would like to use it if it’s available
I’m at work and can’t check right now.

The parade has not been an FP option for a long time now. And still isn’t.

We have an 8:15 CP reservation on the 21st, if MK is opening at 8, will they let us early or not? Hoping to get those elusive empty Main Street photos but not sure if it will work out...

It has been years since booking a pre-park opening breakfast was a "sure-thing" for seeing an empty park (at any park.)

But, within the last 6 months, or so, at MK, it is simply not possible to find an empty Main St. anytime past 8AM, daily.

No FPs offered for parades.

All FP+ attractions (and operating procedures) can be found in the FP+ Sticky posts always available at the top of this forum.

Is there a better parade to attend at MK? Is the earlier one less busy as people could still be arriving? Or are both equally nightmares logistically speaking?

Does it seem odd Holiday Wishes is not scheduled?

One of two things:
1- Since HEA is new and popular, they decided to continue running that show through the holidays.
-or-
2- The name of the show listed is incorrect. (Which has happened on past years' calendars.)

Are the hours for Epcot and HS still likely to change? (I'm wondering about December 1st - 9th specifically.)

Unlikely, for those dates. (But, still possible.)

It would be more likely that if they make changes it would be for the later part of the month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter