Where are the Disney Classics?

Hail_to_the_Mouse

Earning My Ears
During the course of our 10 day trip to WDW my wife and I searched high and low for souvenirs of the classic disney characters and movie. When we went back in 2003 it was easy to find souvenirs for movies like The Lion King, Mulan, Aladdin, Dumbo etc. I am a big fan of the Disney Villains and last time I was able to find lots of stuff. I figured I would at least be able to find some stuff at Villains in Vogue in the Disney MGM Studios but even they had next to nothing. I asked a CM where I could find Villains merchandise and they said it was liquidated. My biggest problem with Disney merchandise is that it is the same no matter what store you walk into in any park. The Animal Kingdom has a little more variety only because it is an animal park. But it seemed unless you wanted to be a Pirate or Princess your choices were limited to Picture Frames, Towels, or stuffed Disney toys You would think a corporation as big as Disney would be able to be more creative and have a wider selection. Even recent movies like Chicken Little or the Incredibles had little or no merchandise. Most people love the older Disney Classics and would love to be able to buy merchandise from these films but it seems they have forgotten the movies that made Disney what it is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter