Where are the restaurant review winners?

IHeartTink04

DIS Veteran
I know they said they were going to post them, I am very curious to see what you all came up with! I can't seem to find them anywhere, anyone else have luck?:confused3

Things have been a little hectic this week - I'm sure Pete will get them up on the podcast page as soon as he can.

John

I started a thread for people to post their entries...if Pete's too busy, maybe the winners can just include them there for the time being. Just be sure and headline it in some way so we know who to bow down to! :worship:

OK, I posted my "winning" review to the thread. I hesitated doing it at first because I didn't want to step on the PodSquad's toes at all, and I didn't want people to think I was bragging at all either. I certainly don't think mine is all that creative. I guess it somehow spoke to Kevin, Pete, and the crew. I had fun going out to eat with my princesses, and I had fun writing the review too. Be gentle...

It was so cute! I was also worried about starting the thread as I didn't want to take anything away from the winners. It's just that I see on a daily basis how clever/witty the Unpluggers are and I knew the reviews would be very entertaining...I just wish more people would reply (so don't be shy!).

I read your review too, thanks for posting it!:)

I thought it was very cute! I really liked all of the Disney references!:thumbsup2 I definitely see how it won!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter