Where are we, Jersey? Bye, Phoenicians! An August 2017 TR * NEW DINING/TR LINKS*

As I said in your Dining Report, I'm so sorry. So happy to hear about the coach being supportive and guaranteeing him a spot next year on Varsity. Let's hope Ricky sets a record for quickest recovery! :thumbsup2

Haven't been following your dining report, so no, I didn't know this.:sad:
Take care of you and your family. We are way less important.
My prayers are with you and Ricky.

Again, I am so, so sorry to hear this. Praying for Ricky's speedy recovery :hug::flower3:

Sorry to hear about Ricky's injury :( Hoping for a speedy recovery!

Oh I am so sorry about Ricky I hope he has a speedy recovery and feels better soon.

Want to thank you all for the well wishes and kind words :angel: they mean a lot! I'll be back soon with my next update :)

Definitely!! I'll PM you when our trips get closer because I want to meet you regardless of whether it's at the Poly or elsewhere. We won't get in until probably 7ish on the 4th, and then I need to run to MK to get my TA ticket so I think we're just going to eat at Capt. Cooks. I need to go back to your PTR and see what your plans are :)

We should be in the Poly area…we have an 8:10 ADR at 'Ohana :thumbsup2

We're pretty bad, you sure you want to meet up :laughing:

Even more so now!:P

Looks like we will! Maybe we can meet up quick and say hello. And congrats on your first Deluxe stay, once you try one it'll be hard to go back lol. We were in Morea our last Poly stay as we'd rented DVC points. Did you make a request for a certain building?

We should be in the Poly area…we have an 8:10 ADR at 'Ohana :thumbsup2

Maybe we can make it a triple meet! We check into the Poly on the 4th!

Sending best wishes to Ricky and your family for his recovery. I can only imagine how tough it must be for him to miss basketball.

Hey all, first I want to thank everyone for your caring thoughts and comments regarding Ricky :love: Last week was rough, not gonna lie, I had a hard time keeping an optimistic outlook for him. Much better this week and as I touched on briefly, his basketball coach has helped SO much so far by reassuring him he has a place on Varsity next year and also telling him he'll be part of the team this year, even though he can't play.
So last Wed. we went to the surgeon at 3 and got the diagnosis, which sent Ricky into a.......well, downward spiral and tears. His bball coach was waiting for Ricky to text with the outcome so Ricky did that almost immediately once he calmed down some, and coach asked him to come to the workout later that night. He hadn't been going to the workouts since he had football practice every day, and the school doesn't allow kids to double up on practices. So he went. The coach sat down both teams (JV and Varsity) and gave a speech, talking about how this can happen to anyone, you never know when you'll play your last game, etc. He said once you become part of the RCK basketball family you're ALWAYS a part of the family, and they all need to help Ricky through this and support him while he rehabs after surgery as it won't be easy. I'm tearing up again writing this! His fear and first thought when the Dr. said torn ACL was that his HS basketball career was over and his coach made him feel so much more confident that he doesn't need to worry about that now, which of course made me feel better. Not nearly 100% better, but better!
Since he can't actually practice right now (but still goes to football games and practices since he's part of the team), he's started going to the basketball workouts every day. So he's still spending lots of time with the bball team while keeping up his strength/stamina, which is important to do prior to the surgery. We see another surgeon whom I'm pretty sure we'll ending up going with next Monday 10/2, and then hopefully we'll get a surgery date because while at first Ricky wanted to try playing this season with a hinged brace and waiting until March for the surgery, now he wants to get it over quick and start recovery :) Thanks again for hanging around and waiting for me!

Wilderness Breakfast Club Style (or not) and Learning to Relax in my 40's

We woke up to our third full day in Disney at my favorite resort, WL :good vibes Since we'd done two rope drop mornings in a row I'd planned this as a sleep in day to appease the boys and also so we could take advantage of the club level breakfast! Steve doesn't know the meaning of "sleep in" and while I do, I don't sleep much later than he does when we're in Disney so we were both up by 8. He went to the lounge and got coffee for himself and some OJ for me and just to check out the breakfast offerings in general.
He wasn't impressed but 1. He isn't a big breakfast eater and 2. He wasn't looking at it right :snooty: I told him way before we arrived that it wasn't a big hot breakfast by any means and that it would be good as far as grabbing something when we were running to a park, and even on sleep-in mornings if we had a bigger early lunch planned. Also he and Ricky don't eat much for the first few hours they're awake so something like a bagel or a couple small muffins would suffice. He did come back with a banana every morning so figuring our discount, if you price each banana at say, $300, he ate his $$'s worth in CL foods :thumbsup2

I got dressed quick and took a walk through the lounge:

cereals, fruit and steel-cut oatmeal in the covered dish

IMG_6710.JPG
My favorites, the carb area!

IMG_6711.JPG
I did grab a chocolate chip muffin and it was mmm-mmm good!

IMG_6712.JPG

I was starving and Steve had now been up a couple hours, so we went to try something from the new Roaring Fork breakfast menu. I'll eventually post a revue in my dining report, and on our way back to the room they'd put up the sign for what they'd be serving that evening between, if I'm remembering correctly, 5 and 8pm:

IMG_6722.JPG

And FYI, in between breakfast and the Wine and Cheese hours they had snacks out, which was what I posted pictures of in one of my earlier posts (macaroons : cloud9:).
When we got back to the room the boys were stirring much earlier than I thought they'd be so we discussed what they wanted to do. My plans didn't have us going to a park until mid-afternoon so I gave them the choice of going in earlier, swimming, or mini-golf in the 200 degree heat (@Tracy161 see how much hotter it got this day lol) and they picked swimming! Only our 3rd full day and we were going to be doing more swimming this trip than we'd done in about 4 years' worth of trips. The kids went to the lounge to grab something quick, hitting almost the tail end of breakfast.

Oh, we had a wonderful surprise in the morning-our MB's were working :laughing: Steve was able to get in the lounge AND our room, imagine that! So I'm glad I didn't expend too much energy being angry over it because luckily, unlike our yucky 2015 BW experience, this one resolved itself to our liking fairly quickly and we still got the $100 credit.

I don't have a specific time down but I believe we were out to the pool by like, 9:30? This time Ricky went in:

IMG_6724.JPG

They contemplated trying the slide:

IMG_6729.JPG

And then both decided to give it a try!

IMG_6730.JPG IMG_6732.JPG

Verdict: neither was impressed and both wished it were bigger.

Ooh, just rereading that sentence. Is it wrong that I feel dirty writing it in relation to my kids? Yes, my mind went there because hey, that's who I am! If you don't get it you're a better person than I am :rolleyes1
Back from the gutter now, so yeah they wanted it to be higher and actually compared it to the Jaguar slide at CSR which I believe IS higher. It was 3 years ago but they both loved that slide. FWIW they both loved the resort overall and really this was their one complaint!

A couple other pool shots-
Hot tub behind kids area:

IMG_6733.JPG

My favorite shot of the pool area which you've seen if you're friends with me on FB, with Steve in the front and Chris all the way over on the side:

IMG_6734.JPG

I was in and out of the pool also, doing some laundry at the same time. I said above that between our time in Stormalong Bay and then here we spent more time swimming this trip than since our 2014 stay at POFQ I think! And, it was nice :good vibes It was a hot morning, a relaxing morning, but we were refreshed rather than drenched in sweat. I started to feel the need to DO something after a few hours so I know a complete non-park day would be hard for me, but for future summer trips chilling will definitely be on the schedule.

I left the pool slightly before the guys so I could shower; they came behind me and showered/dressed. We'd all worked up an appetite again and since we had a rather early dinner ADR planned, I had figured on eating lunch at the resort either down at Geyser Point or at Roaring Fork. The boys looked at both menus and chose RF so we all ate there, Steve and I a bit ahead of the boys. Again I'll review in my dining report but I'll say a couple things here.
1. I liked the old menu better
2. We waited more than 20 minutes for our food to be brought to us which was a tad annoying. While we were waiting the boys came down and ordered theirs; theirs came before ours. Steve and I waited the exact same amount of time for our breakfast that morning, not impressed.

By 1:15 we were rested and at the bus stop headed to Hollywood Studios for the first time this trip! I was excited because I had a couple new-to-us things planned for our night :chewy:

UP NEXT: IT'S TOO HOT TO STAND STILL!

Last edited:

We waited about 20 minutes for a bus and other than started to wilt it wasn't bad. I had on one of the awesome shirts my friend Whitney @Whit64130 made for me:

IMG_6740.JPG
At the stop 1:15, bus came 1:37, in park 2:20 after a stop at the Contemporary. Our first FP was for 3:00 followed by dinner at 4 so really no rush.
Steve had been trying to bribe Chris into riding RnRC for the first time-

chrisrcr.jpg

:rotfl:Not as funny as the picture from his first TOT ride, but funny enough! We promised him a $50 PS4 game when we got home, but it was worth it to finally ride this as a family. We didn't have a FP but strangely enough, the SB line was only 30 minutes when we got there and ended up only being 20. His thoughts? Not as bad as he thought it'd be but, no plans to ride it ever again :laughing: However now the only roller coasters we still have to get him on are EE and Space!
Oh, and while we were waiting in the SB line we saw these:

IMG_6743.JPG

IMG_6744.JPG

IMG_6745.JPG

Chris was not impressed as you can imagine! We told him they won't put your name up in lights until you've ridden at least once:P
When we were off it was almost time for our 3:00 TSMM FP but I was thirsty and we were all a little hungry. We settled on a couple packages of those tasty warm sugary-coated almonds and walnuts (walnuts? no......maybe? Nut names are escaping me right now for whatever reason) and I got - surprise of all surprises - a Shofferhofer right outside the Brown Derby :drinking1 Wasn't even at the lounge but a cute little cart set up, just for me I believe. The March of the First Order was about to start so we stood to watch it. Most of you know we aren't SW fans but Ricky has watched some of the movies since our last visit and likes them so he wanted to do/see some SW stuff this trip. Steve and I had watched the March before but not the boys:

Sorry guys, hit post way too early:o so we'll continue below!

Attachments

• IMG_6752.JPG
    IMG_6752.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Ah...I would love to return to Wilderness Lodge someday. I'm sure my kids would also be disappointed with the slide though. They were not impressed at all with the one at AKL Jambo House, but LOVED the one at AKL Kidani when we went there years ago. Even at Stormalong Bay, where I thought they would love the slide there, they maybe did at once and mostly complained that the whirlpool I had promised them wasning working. Oh and the slide at Grand Floridian also didn't impress.

SO sorry to read about Ricky's injury but so GLAD that the coach is being so great about it. Hope he gets surgery scheduled soon and is well on his way to healing and playing again. I'm sure it's tough for him.

IDK what the hell is wrong with the Dis and my computer today but let's try again. March of the First Order, for the one of you that has never seen any pictures before:
IMG_6752.JPG IMG_6751.JPG

They both thought this was super cool, which as non SW fans Steve and I completely agree with! I love how dominating and foreboding the music is and how you can hear/feel it from almost anywhere in the park.

By now it was 3:20 and we were in our TSMM FP window so we headed there

IMG_6755.JPG
and afterwards noticed this guy "meeting" near the ride:

IMG_6769.JPG
I'm pretty sure this was his first day in the park or close to it. Neither boy wanted their picture taken and honestly, none of us knew this poor cars name (yes, we knew he was from Cars, people!) but since so much is taken out of the park and in limbo right now I'm liking any little thing they add.
Next up was our 4:00 dinner at Mama Melrose. Steve and I ate lunch here in May, our first time back in about 5 years. We enjoyed it more than I thought we would; I wanted something in the park today and I knew the kids would like the menu so my decision was made. It can't hold a candle to Il Mulino, but we did have another decent meal here and OMG to be out of the heat and humidity!

One cool thing is watching them make the pizzas while you're waiting for your table:

IMG_6779.JPG

After dinner it was time to ride the Great Movie Ride for our 2nd to last time :sad: The posted wait was 25 minutes, we still had another FP to use so I couldn't get one for this. Wait ended up being only 15. I'm a crier guys but I managed to only shed a few during the pre-show movies but I also knew we'd be riding again on our next HS day. We had the gangster and I paid more attention than I ever had before, soaking it all up. I know this attraction seemed to get more popular once the closing was announced and many felt it was long overdue for either an update or the actual replacement. I loved it. We rode it just about every trip and Chris always rode it more than once. I've talked here before about falling in love with HS (MGM) years ago because of the "old Hollywood" theme and while the "new" park will bring in lots of guests and I'm sure be spectacular in many ways, I will forever mourn "The Hollywood that never was and always will be"
In honor of the GMR I must post some pictures:

IMG_6782.JPG
IMG_6785.JPG

My favorite scene:

IMG_6812.JPG IMG_6814.JPG IMG_6815.JPG

We got stuck in OZ for about 10 minutes and I totally didn't mind this time.

Sidenote: I'd been trying to find the limited release GMR shirts they were selling and they were only in one place in ALL the parks, and only had size xxxl in stock. Supposedly more would be available on the Shop Parks App in 2 days and I was determined to get the AP one!
I'm just about at my picture limit so I'll end here for now and finish up our HS time in my next post. Sorry for the stupid premature post :D

UP NEXT: I'M HAPPY, I'M SAD

He said once you become part of the RCK basketball family you're ALWAYS a part of the family, and they all need to help Ricky through this and support him while he rehabs after surgery as it won't be easy.

His coach is amazing! I teared up reading that.

They both thought this was super cool, which as non SW fans Steve and I completely agree with! I love how dominating and foreboding the music is and how you can hear/feel it from almost anywhere in the park.

The March of the 1st Order is really cool. The music is powerful and the cm look so intimidating. It makes me a little nervous sometimes. You can't help but stop in your tracks when you hear/see it.

After dinner it was time to ride the Great Movie Ride for our 2nd to last time :sad:

I'm sad to see this attraction go. My kids are young but really enjoy this one. I'm sure the replacement will be great but it's not the same.

I think I must have missed the post of Ricky tearing his ACL. I'm so sorry and I know how disappointed he must be. What a great basketball coach he has! I hope his surgery goes well and he rehabs and is stronger than ever.

The pool looks very inviting and not crowded at all. It's nice to have a lazy morning thrown in to break up the week.

So last Wed. we went to the surgeon at 3 and got the diagnosis, which sent Ricky into a.......well, downward spiral and tears. His bball coach was waiting for Ricky to text with the outcome so Ricky did that almost immediately once he calmed down some, and coach asked him to come to the workout later that night. He hadn't been going to the workouts since he had football practice every day, and the school doesn't allow kids to double up on practices. So he went. The coach sat down both teams (JV and Varsity) and gave a speech, talking about how this can happen to anyone, you never know when you'll play your last game, etc. He said once you become part of the RCK basketball family you're ALWAYS a part of the family, and they all need to help Ricky through this and support him while he rehabs after surgery as it won't be easy. I'm tearing up again writing this! His fear and first thought when the Dr. said torn ACL was that his HS basketball career was over and his coach made him feel so much more confident that he doesn't need to worry about that now, which of course made me feel better. Not nearly 100% better, but better!

Aww I feel his pain. But his coach sounds so awesome and that's the great thing about team sports (of which I never did any, lol), I've always admired how everyone was part of the "family" no matter what. Great news!

Since he can't actually practice right now (but still goes to football games and practices since he's part of the team), he's started going to the basketball workouts every day. So he's still spending lots of time with the bball team while keeping up his strength/stamina, which is important to do prior to the surgery. We see another surgeon whom I'm pretty sure we'll ending up going with next Monday 10/2, and then hopefully we'll get a surgery date because while at first Ricky wanted to try playing this season with a hinged brace and waiting until March for the surgery, now he wants to get it over quick and start recovery :) Thanks again for hanging around and waiting for me!

That is cool he gets to spend time with his teammates and be there for them, and them for him, he'll get his strength back and he can still cheer them on, he can be like an assistant coach! Go Ricky!
I think getting the surgery done earlier sounds like a good thing. Hope it goes well and he has a speedy recovery!!

We woke up to our third full day in Disney at my favorite resort, WL :good vibes Since we'd done two rope drop mornings in a row I'd planned this as a sleep in day to appease the boys and also so we could take advantage of the club level breakfast! Steve doesn't know the meaning of "sleep in" and while I do, I don't sleep much later than he does when we're in Disney so we were both up by 8. He went to the lounge and got coffee for himself and some OJ for me and just to check out the breakfast offerings in general.
He wasn't impressed but 1. He isn't a big breakfast eater and 2. He wasn't looking at it right :snooty: I told him way before we arrived that it wasn't a big hot breakfast by any means and that it would be good as far as grabbing something when we were running to a park, and even on sleep-in mornings if we had a bigger early lunch planned. Also he and Ricky don't eat much for the first few hours they're awake so something like a bagel or a couple small muffins would suffice. He did come back with a banana every morning so figuring our discount, if you price each banana at say, $300, he ate his $$'s worth in CL foods :thumbsup2

Oh my Steve does not know what sleep in is either and he's always trying to get me to wake up even when on vacation.
Those must have been some nice bananas. :)

Verdict: neither was impressed and both wished it were bigger.

Ooh, just rereading that sentence. Is it wrong that I feel dirty writing it in relation to my kids? Yes, my mind went there because hey, that's who I am! If you don't get it you're a better person than I am :rolleyes1

Hahahaha, I must admit I was thinking along the lines you were! #ourmindsareinthegutter

I started to feel the need to DO something after a few hours so I know a complete non-park day would be hard for me, but for future summer trips chilling will definitely be on the schedule.

I feel the same way! That's why we rarely have the pool breaks but we definitely needed them in August!

chrisrcr-jpg.272933

:rotfl:Not as funny as the picture from his first TOT ride, but funny enough! We promised him a $50 PS4 game when we got home, but it was worth it to finally ride this as a family.

Wow what a nice bribe!!

img_6745-jpg.272937

Chris was not impressed as you can imagine! We told him they won't put your name up in lights until you've ridden at least once:P

That's so cool! Is this only for the SB line or for FP too?

:drinking1 Wasn't even at the lounge but a cute little cart set up, just for me I believe.

It's just for you Ariane!!!

img_6752-jpg.272938
img_6751-jpg.272939

I do enjoy the march!!

Next up was our 4:00 dinner at Mama Melrose. Steve and I ate lunch here in May, our first time back in about 5 years. We enjoyed it more than I thought we would; I wanted something in the park today and I knew the kids would like the menu so my decision was made. It can't hold a candle to Il Mulino, but we did have another decent meal here and OMG to be out of the heat and humidity!

Curious to see what you think of this...

After dinner it was time to ride the Great Movie Ride for our 2nd to last time :sad: The posted wait was 25 minutes, we still had another FP to use so I couldn't get one for this. Wait ended up being only 15. I'm a crier guys but I managed to only shed a few during the pre-show movies but I also knew we'd be riding again on our next HS day. We had the gangster and I paid more attention than I ever had before, soaking it all up. I know this attraction seemed to get more popular once the closing was announced and many felt it was long overdue for either an update or the actual replacement. I loved it. We rode it just about every trip and Chris always rode it more than once. I've talked here before about falling in love with HS (MGM) years ago because of the "old Hollywood" theme and while the "new" park will bring in lots of guests and I'm sure be spectacular in many ways, I will forever mourn "The Hollywood that never was and always will be"

RIP Great Movie Ride. That's awesome you got to ride it twice!!

I didn't realize how far behind I was...I was feeling all proud to be keeping up, but I was only caught up on the dining one. Problem solved now, though!

Ricky won a basketball and was nice enough to let Chris pick it out and have it. Then we got to yell at Chris repeatedly to stop dribbling it in everone's path along the BW.

Aw, how nice of Ricky! Aw, how nice of Chris to give you something to yell at :rotfl2:Same exact thing would have happened with us!

WHEE! This time we got an ACTUAL Minnie Van!!!

Woohoo!!
I was so excited to see they've rolled out to the Poly now...except I need it from Pop TO Poly. Oh well, I will find a reason to take one!!

our keys still weren't working

:sad2:

He said once you become part of the RCK basketball family you're ALWAYS a part of the family, and they all need to help Ricky through this and support him while he rehabs after surgery as it won't be easy.

That's a great coach! I'm so glad Ricky's being supported at school as well as at home :hug:

Same! This week though, I'm cutting out carbs entirely. I've gained almost 10 pounds since school started b/c I am going nonstop and so stressed out. I've done two days of no carbs and they're all i can think about, lol!!

Oh, we had a wonderful surprise in the morning-our MB's were working

:woohoo::woohoo:

If you don't get it you're a better person than I am :rolleyes1

tisk, tisk, Ariane!! My grandmother would be so scandalized!! :rotfl2:

Hahahaha!!! Bless his heart, X and L had similar faces their first time, too!!

these are so fun!! I haven't seen any of the ones from RnR before, i love it!!

none of us knew this poor cars name

Cruz Ramirez!! She's a girl, and she's AWESOME!! (for Halloweentime in Disneyland she's dressed as a pirate and it's so freaking cute!!)

After dinner it was time to ride the Great Movie Ride for our 2nd to last time

:sad: Whhyyyy did it have to go away?? #neverforget

All caught up!! Now I need to find time to update my own PTR, or it's going to end up not being finished - yikes!

we could take advantage of the club level breakfast!
When we stayed club level they alternated between having a cheese and meat platter one morning and smoked salmon the other morning. We found the breakfast adequate but we supplimented it with a trip to Trail's End for our favorite breakfast buffet. :)

Back from the gutter now, so yeah they wanted it to be higher and actually compared it to the Jaguar slide at CSR which I believe IS higher. It was 3 years ago but they both loved that slide. FWIW they both loved the resort overall and really this was their one complaint!
The Jaguar slide is a lot higher than this one. I think this is more of a kiddie slide. I'm glad to hear that they loved the resort.

I said above that between our time in Stormalong Bay and then here we spent more time swimming this trip than since our 2014 stay at POFQ I think!
We spent more time swimming during our July trip than any other trip. I think it was the heat. ;)

. I liked the old menu better
2. We waited more than 20 minutes for our food to be brought to us which was a tad annoying. While we were waiting the boys came down and ordered theirs; theirs came before ours. Steve and I waited the exact same amount of time for our breakfast that morning, not impressed.
I've heard lots of reports about how skimpy the menu is now. I'm sad to hear it, since we loved Roaring Forks before the change.

Steve had been trying to bribe Chris into riding RnRC for the first time-
That is a cute picture of you. You look like a teenager!
I'll miss this ride. :(

Last edited:
This makes me so happy! I wish more coaches were like this. So many coaches now think that every kid should only play one sport and if they get hurt playing another sport then that's their own fault.

Oh, we had a wonderful surprise in the morning-our MB's were working :laughing: Steve was able to get in the lounge AND our room, imagine that! So I'm glad I didn't expend too much energy being angry over it because luckily, unlike our yucky 2015 BW experience, this one resolved itself to our liking fairly quickly and we still got the $100 credit.
It only took them 3 days

I'm not sure what's better: Chris's absolute terror, Steve loving every second of it or Ricky totally unamused

I feel you with missing the "old Hollywood" theme. MGM was my favorite park as a little kid and it was because of that. While I'm really excited for a ride devoted entirely to Mickey and Minnie I wish they could bring more of that back.

Sorry to hear about Ricky's torn ACL. Hopefully the surgery goes well and his rehab is a complete success. Glad his coach is embracing him and keeping him involved with the team! Great coach!

Not as bad as he thought it'd be but, no plans to ride it ever again :laughing:
The face in your photo is priceless! I personally love that ride!

Shofferhofer
Shut the front door!!! I didn't know you could get it anywhere other than Epcot Germany! It's my favorite. We seem to have many things in common--two sons, love for disney, love for Shofferhofer!!:laughing::rotfl2:

falling in love with HS (MGM) years ago because of the "old Hollywood" theme
I loved that idea too--I liked the backlot tour etc.

Looking forward to the next installment!

That coach sounds like a true leader and a great role model! Glad Ricky is taking it as well as he is.

He did come back with a banana every morning so figuring our discount, if you price each banana at say, $300, he ate his $$'s worth in CL foods :thumbsup2
Bahahaha! That's Disney math for sure.

Mine too! Thank goodness I don't see pecan sticky buns in that photo or I'd be finding a justification for $300 sticky buns...

Oh, we had a wonderful surprise in the morning-our MB's were working :laughing: Steve was able to get in the lounge AND our room, imagine tha
What a shock! Things worked as they should! Ugh, eye roll.

Verdict: neither was impressed and both wished it were bigger
I think this is man's perpetual wish...

Yup, I totally went there right along with you and then got to the next sentence and laughed out loud!

I had on one of the awesome shirts my friend Whitney @Whit64130 made for me:
Ummm does she have a shop? I am a lurker and love all her shirts!

none of us knew this poor cars name (yes, we knew he was from Cars, people!)
I see someone beat me to informing you this is a girl car - Cruz! Obviously she is a very famous star. How dare you mistake the gender of a CAR!!! :rotfl:

Hi Ariane! Ricky's coach seems amazing! So nice of him to be so reassuring. I'm just sorry he has to go through surgery. It's hard on the parents no matter how old their kids are. Please keep us updated on how everything goes. I'll be praying for all of you. On a positive note, I can't wait to meet you in November.:D

Thanks for updating on Ricky. That’s so great about his coach being so supportive. I also think it’s good that he wants to move forward with the surgery. Then he can begin his therapy and comeback stronger.
Love all the WL pictures brings back memories from when my girls were little.
I’m so glad they finally fixed your magic bands.
I love your ride photo from RnRC and 50 bucks we’ll spent :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!