Where are you from...

luvdsny

Homeschool Mom Extraordinaire Go Broncos!
...on The DIS? :D What board(s) do you frequent the most? :)

I frequent The Community Board, The Disneyland Board (due to trip there soon), and THIS Board :D

I tend to check the Inspiration Board and The Debate Board (gotta watch out for this one :eek: ;) )

So, where are you from? ;)

<font color=red size=4>HAVE A DISNEY DAY</font>

<font color=navy size=3>M-I-C...see you at The DIS Convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we LOVE Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...</font>

Community Board, All of the Trip Planning, Recipes & Scrapbooking - I'm addicted can't you tell. And of course this one - I get upset when I check here and there are no new posts. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Lisa

sticker.gif

Inspiration Board, DVC Board and I take a spin every once in awhile over to theme parks and community. So many great boards to choose from here..so little time!

Have a wonderful day!

Mostly the Community Board. I do check out the Transportation, Theme Parks, and Universal Boards and help out a few people when I can.
Oh yeah, and this board!!!

nurse.gif
<font color=#FF0066 size=4 face="Comic Sans MS">Kim</font>
kiss.gif

Visit my Webpage!
<font color=#FF0066> <font size=4> <font face=comic sans ms> <marquee direction="right" align="middle" behavior="alternate">279 days until the Convention!</marquee></font></font></font>

It would be easier for me to say what boards I don't visit! Seriously, I am on the Community Board the most. I visit the Inspiration Board, the Rumors Board (my passion), the Collector's Board (I dabble in pin trading/collecting), Recipes & Scapbooks, Diz Biz, Debate Board, most Trip planning boards, Universal boards (for any upcoming trip) Cruise Line board (for an upcoming first time ever cruise), trip reports, tips and budget boards.......well, you get the picture. I guess I stop at most of the boards at one time or another. I can't help it, it's a sickness! :)

Barb-for Real!
Been there, done that, GOING BACK!
noears.gif

I can be found on the DVC board, as well as the Community Board and I do pop onto chat every night if at all possible. :)

Whenever they call me a dreamer, I think of Walt Disney and smile:)

Mostly the Community Board, this one, the Rumors and Debate Boards as well. Rumors and Debate mostly to read....I'm not a particularly good debater.

Steve
naughty.GIF
boldpurple.GIF

DL - 61,65,68,80,86,87,88,97,99
WDW - 98(DxL), 10/00(Off-site), 12/00(WL), 3-4/01(WL) DIS 2001 Convention

I usually check the Community Board first, followed by the Theme Parks & Strategies board, the Resort Board and this one (now that I found out this one was here!)Sometimes, I check out the Tips Board and the Budget Board and the Trip Report Board. :)

dopey05.gif

All of my faves are in my signature...

-------------------------

MOM
Mother of Michael
Proverbs 3:5-6

hwink.gif

<font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community and Universal/IOA Boards</font color=purple>

Mostly the DVC Board and this one, but I have checked out the Community Board frequently and the Trip Reports,Disney Tips, Budget, Disney Collectors, Diz Biz, Trip Planning, Resorts....my goodness the list is getting long. LOL :eek:

bwv_logo_trans.gif

Norma & Wayne

Since I'm always trying to keep up with the latest Priority Seating info, I checkt the Restaurants board frequently. I check the CB a few times each day and this wonderful place a few times a week. I'm sure once we are within the 100 day mark, this place will go nuts!

Here's to the coming Nutty times! :D

Scottwdw
mickey16b.gif

Proud Disney World Visitor Since 1983
Sorcerer of the PS Calculator
Keeper of the <A HREF="http://home.twcny.rr.com/pscalc/psfaq.html">PS FAQ</A>
DIS-CON 2001 (AS Movies)

I am a devoted follower of the Collectors Board, and of course the Commmunity Board.
I do lurk on the Debate and over Universal/IOA.

4.gif

LIFE IS WHAT HAPPENS WHILE YOU ARE BUSY MAKING PLANS!!

Obviously, the Camping Board! But, I regularly visit the Resorts Board and the Restaurant Board too! I visit from work, so I don't have a lot of time to browse the other boards, but now and then I'll visit the Budget Board and Community Boards too!

- Rhonda :-)
Camping Board Co-Moderator
rhonda@wdwinfo.com

Up until recently my favorite boards to visit were the Resort, Restaurant, Theme Park, and Trip Report boards. I wasn't much of a poster, more of a reader (lurker), and since I love WDW, I loved to read anything about it and people's experiences there.

Recently, though, I found the Community Board and Inspiration Boards, and a whole new world of the DIS opened up. I didn't realize until then that people actually came here to socialize. Since visiting those boards I feel a closer connection to the DIS because I'm putting personalities to posts.

The other board I visit fairly frequently, but mostly to lurk, is the DVC board, as my DH and I are seriously thinking about purchasing in the near future.

The newest board I like to visit is the Collector's Board, as I've recently decided to give pin trading/collecting a try and needed lots of tips.

I visit the Transportation, Budget and Disney tips boards when I'm looking for money saving ideas, and I visit the Debate board when I'm bored and want to read some heated arguments. I'm careful not to post to that board as I'm VERY opinionated on some things, as my DH has come to find out, and I don't want to make any DIS enemies (LOL).

I very rarely visit the Recipe/Scrapbooking board as I don't like to cook (although I do collect cookbooks, go figure..), and I haven't gotten the scrapbooking bug, although I'm thinking about it.

Have I left anything out? I think I would visit all the boards if I had more time. As it is, I spend way too much time here anyway, but I can't help myself :D .

Oh, I forgot to add the Tech Support board. I visit there intermittenly when I need help from those guys with my computer illiteracy. ;)

I guess that sums it up for now.

<font color=FF0066><font size=4><marquee><font face=Disney Print>"SPRING IS ALMOST HERE"</font></font></marquee></font>

<font color=green><font face=Disney Print>Polynesian 1985, 1990, GF 1992, BC 1995, 1997, BWI 1998, PO 1999, BWV 1999, WL 2000, OKW 2000, AKL May 2001, WDW SWAN Oct 2001, DIS CON. POR Nov 2001</font></font>

<center>
butterflies_flowers_md_wht.gif
</center>

Well, I browse them all and occassionally post on the trip planning boards but I 'live' on the community board :D

~ Donna ~
kitty.GIF

Hello all you lurkers out there
wavey.gif

swandolph.jpg
yachtclubmm.jpg

July 2001 Glo-Con **Y&B/DIS Con 2001...Yeah!!
at the Dolphin

WDW Vacation July 2000
http://hometown.aol.com/pandypaws/WDW_index.html

:eek: :eek: :eek: TeresaNJ ;) ;) ;)

Since posting this question, I have been exploring the other boards a lot more, and I have to say...there is waaaaaay too much out there for me! :eek: I am easily distracted from my house-cleaning, laundry-doing, food-preperation, and child-rearing...LOL :D

<font color=green size=3>Boise DIS Meet,
March 17th 2:00pm
Red Robin, on Parkcenter Blvd.</font>

<font color=red size=4>HAVE A DISNEY DAY</font>

<font color=navy size=3>M-I-C...see you at The DIS Convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we LOVE Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...</font>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter