Where can I find beauty and the beast dvd?!

Laura Kelly

Earning My Ears
I want my kids to see all of the Disney movies before we go to DW next year, beauty and the beast is on amazon for a ridiculous amount of money and I don't trust eBay. Anywhere else?!

I purchased mine from Amazon a year ago but it looks like the price has gone way up! Have you looked on half.com? It's an eBay company but I've never had problems purchasing from companies on there.

I'll check that out! Thank you! How do you know which one is more like the original, there's one cover I see that looks nothing like Belle?

Wow it is a lot to try to watch all 54. Fun and doable though. My mom had done something where we would watch a movie once a week with a themed homemade dinner and dessert to go along with it. Lots of fun! If you don't want to spend a ridiculous amount of money buying/renting all of them, our local library had a lot of them that we took out.

That's kind of my idea, we have over a year, and they've seen several, but not ALL. And I want them to be familiar with all of the characters when we go! :) beauty and the beast was always mine and my sisters favorite growing up, so it's a must!

Yes! She looks so different to me! Is the movie the same??

It is the same movie but with an additional song added in. I don't really care for the extra song since I grew up watching the original movie without it but my boys don't know the difference. The cover artwork does make Belle look a bit different but it is the same movie.

I rent them off Netflix or Comcast request them via redbox, I've bought them at consignment and eBay...

It is the same movie but with an additional song added in. I don't really care for the extra song since I grew up watching the original movie without it but my boys don't know the difference. The cover artwork does make Belle look a bit different but it is the same movie.
Thank you! I might take my chances and try that half.com site! I was hesitant to get that one bc the cover looked odd, thought it was a fake

I rent them off Netflix or Comcast request them via redbox, I've bought them at consignment and eBay...

Netflix doesn't have any of the older disney movies. I'm guessing you've had luck buying from eBay, I might chance it. Just didn't want to spend $30 in movies and get ripped off

Not Nextflix streaming... Rental... I got Lion King that way... :)

I have had good luck but I'm picky with my sellers... Have you tried walmart.com or TRU? They may have them... TRU has Robin Hood, Alice. etc.

I got mine through craigslist. eBay can be hit or miss with real dvds, when it's miss its a painful process to get refunded and send it back.

I would stalk a thrift store like goodwill. I was pricing B&B on amazon the other day for a friend and the asking price is beyond absurd.

I know you say you don't trust Ebay. I hear you. I do it, though. I only buy from those selling in my country with 99 - 100% ratings. I read any negative and neutral reviews within the last year. I have had good luck with so far. I am also completely ok with just the disk and a generic case, though. I've bought blu ray Beauty and the Beast and Lion King and another, but it's escaping me at the moment.

I had no luck finding Snow White on blu ray at a reasonable price on Ebay so I got the DVD from there, instead. Was perfectly fine for the kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter