Where can I find Disney Monopoly Game?

hercamore

<font color=blue>beagle boy mom<br><font color=tea
Hi all you shoppers, I found the disney monopoly game at Target for $30. Has anyone seen it anywhere else cheaper? Seems kind of pricy. Thanks.

and they've all been around $30. I think the Star Wars may have even been more than $30.

Have you looked online anywhere? But, it may end up the same with shipping costs.

Carla

Our Toys r us had a buy one get one free on their games, so I got 2 for $30.00 (one as a gift). They have these sales occassionally, keep your eyes open or ask them if you have one near you.

THANKS Eeyorecollector, that would be great!!!!!!!!! I live for those sales. As well as the Barbie buy one get one free, please let us know.

Thanks for your replies, I'll check out Walmart. I need it for a gift and can't wait for Toysrus sale.

Our KB Toys here had it last week for $19.99!!! My DH said, "BUY IT!" But I didn't. Don't know if its still that good of a price now or not!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter