Where can I get really good Mac and Cheese?

Homecomin'
And if you search this same question was posted and got answers, about 3, 4 weeks ago.

My family likes the nudel gratin from Biergarten, or you can get a dish of it at the stand right outside the entrance of the restaurant. (I think it's called Sommerfest) It's the same dish.

Homecomin. Classic baked Mac & cheese with a thick layer of cheddar melted on top. So good.

Tusker House. A white cheddar sauce and cellantani pasta.

Liberty Tree had great Mac & cheese recently. It wasn’t good before but appears to be homemade now.

sommerfest nudel gratin. Baked custard style noodle dish. Very good.

I’ve had quite a few awful versions too. Shula’s wasn’t great. California Grill was very good but not best ever.

It was terrible at Garden Grill. Mushy and gluey. Not much taste.

To piggyback, who has Mac&Cheese with the bechamel cheesy sauce base? I prefer that kind over the melted cheese kind.

Another vote for the Mac n cheese at the Yachtsman. We get it to go for dinner every time we stay at the YC/BC 😀

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter