Where can I get that nifty flashlight?

Disney Panda

World Showcase Luvah!
In Great Hotels - Grand California Hotel, Samantha had a Mickey flashlight that put not-so-hidden-Mickeys on your wall. Anyone know the price or where this can be purchased? Noone could help on the WDW board. Anyone here? Thanks!

I'm pretty sure I recently saw one of these at the disney store (or maybe it was World of Disney at Disneyland) I can't remember know, I know it was a disney related store, but since I went to both in the same day, I can't tell you which one.

Try contacting DelivEARS (I gave the info in the golden mickey ear thread ) and see if they know what it is.

Oh, I will have to look for these! My son is SO into flashlights right now! He'd love one of those!

Thanks for the info. I just sent DelivEARS an e-mail. Will post if I find out anything.

DH saw that too and his eyes lit up so I know we'll HAVE to find one when we're there in May. If no one has found out where to purchase them by then, I'll be sure to report back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter