Where do i book for Dolphin feed and Penguin encounter (Seaworld)

Julia Ann

DIS Veteran
We want to do the Penguin Encounter and also feed or interact with the Dolphins, I saws this as an extra purchased experience a few months ago on their website but now I can only find "behind the scenes" which includes interaction with a penguin and no sign of feeding/interacting with dolphins.

Any ideas or has it changed? or can you only book this within the park on arrival - i was wanting to check the prices so i can budget for it.

TIA :)

We want to do the Penguin Encounter and also feed or interact with the Dolphins, I saws this as an extra purchased experience a few months ago on their website but now I can only find "behind the scenes" which includes interaction with a penguin and no sign of feeding/interacting with dolphins.

Any ideas or has it changed? or can you only book this within the park on arrival - i was wanting to check the prices so i can budget for it.

TIA :)

Here are all the interactions and tours that are currently available: https://seaworld.com/orlando/upgrades/animal-experiences/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter