Where do I get the...

raammartin

DIS Veteran
...Squeeze Breeze fans or something similar? I looked all over Wal-Mart, but all I found were the .94 keychain fans with batteries included. Of course, I bought it and it blows quite strong, but I really want the Squeeze Breeze too. I've looked everywhere!

Thanks!

mickeyhead.gif

I've seen them at Wal-Mart in the aisle with the fans. You should be able to get them at any discount store, like K-Mart, or at some drug stores.

i found mine at Target. I worked great on our trip a couple of weeks. We couldnt have survived without it. Good luck finding one. If you cant find one ahead of time they do have them at all of the parks. The only problem was they were $17.00!!!

Yikes! I really don't want to pay $17 for one! I guess I'd better find one soon!

Thanks~

They locate them throughout the store. try looking for them by the suntan lotion and beach wear. That is where I have seen them at Kmart, Walmart and Target. I haven't been to a drug store lately so I don't know where they would be there but I would think in the same area.

Their website is www.squeezebreeze.com, but they are seriously overpriced even before you figure in the shipping costs. Look in WalMart in the hardware department in the fan aisle. Sometimes they are by the swim suits, or suntan lotion, or beach towels. I have also seen them at large drug stores like Eckerd, but they charge a bit more. I read somewhere that Zany Brainy had them also (no strap though). By the way, I think they cost $5.99 at WalMart.

I prefer the keychain fans, out of respect for others around me. Most people don't mind the breeze you may blow their way, but some get steamed when you mist them accidentally with the squeezebreeze fan. :cool:

The Wal Mart in kissimmee had tons of them. They were in the disney area, they were in the sunblock aisle and also in the aisle that had beach towels and chairs and stuff. I bet they have them all year just for us tourists.

For some reason our Wal Mart carries them in the hardware department between the paint and the actual hardware.

I couldn't find them at our Target or Walmart. But I did find them at Walgreens and got them there. I had a hard time finding them here, but now that I got them, I can find them anywhere! LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter