Where do we check in at BLT?

FanofDis

Mouseketeer
Where do we check in at Bay Lake Tower (BLT or CR)? We are arriving by Magical Express.

Thanks in advance!

They have their own small front desk area....At least they did 2 years ago in August. They used to check in at CR, but now it's separate.

As previous stated, I believe ME arrivals are still at CR.

We have stayed twice, drove both times. First time, checked in at CR, very nice, speedy. If you have to wait for your room to be ready all the conveniences are right there.

2nd time we checked in at BLT. Wow, CM were curbside greetings us by name. It was very nice. Our room was ready at 12 noon that time so no waiting.

Both check in were very good.....love BLT....have a great stay:dance3:.

If arriving by ME, whether staying in BLT or CR, you always check in at CR.

If arriving by other means but staying in BLT, you can check in at BLT.

I guess there's nothing stopping anyone from going to either location. However, if you've done an online check-in and are arriving via DME, your check-in package will be waiting for you at the CR check-in desk. I think they also want DME riders to check in on the CR side because there are more cast members there, and are therefore better suited to deal with large influxes of people (like a bus arriving).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter