Where do you buy Iron on Transfers?

BebopBaloo

Rebellions are built on hope
I've messed up the Mickey head on the tie dye shirt that I was making for my daughter, but the rest of the shirt turned out well. I've looked around, but can't find any cute kid oriented iron on transfers locally.

Where do you buy yours online? They don't have to be Disney iron ons, though those are great. My daughter has hinted at wanting a dolphin.

Thanks for any help!

I bought the iron on transfer paper from walmart. It was like $8 I think. then I just downloaded and printed the image I wanted onto the paper and ironed them on to my shirt myself. I made a cute christmas Mickey head one that way. I think you get 10 sheets....Its fun to do too!!!

Michael's, Jo-Ann's, and Walmart all have the the paper, but the results vary greatly! In our experience the transfers for stretchy shirts work best. If you are making shirts for a trip I would test them before investing in a large amount.

Can any one help me. I recently found some images to use for t shirts from Rust man or something along those lines and I can't find them now. Does any one know where they are?

Etsy.com has some. I bought a bunch of disney ones from someone who makes just about everything. They were cute, but I can't really rec. her since she shipped by order 10 days after she said she would, and only because I inquired about my order. I had one day to get them done for our trip. Plus, they didn't stay on well in the wash. So let me know if you want to know the name of the seller and I'll PM you so you avoid her. She is pretty much a dominant seller on there. But there are others you can try!

Can any one help me. I recently found some images to use for t shirts from Rust man or something along those lines and I can't find them now. Does any one know where they are?

Here is the link to Marion's thread

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1959841

I hope it works if not go to the Creative DISign thread and look for the sticky called "meet the DISigners" she is the 1st one.

Kim

I buy my transfer papers from a fellow disboarder. She sells the BEST transfer papers ever!!! If you look up Amymicky on the Creative DISign board and PM her with your email she will send you the link.

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter