Where do you think DVC resale prices are headed?

Well, except that I cannot trade my DVC points into those property, nor are they Disney or onsite, which is my desire behind a Wilderness-themed DVC with a lazy river. If you could take SAB and plop it at CCV/BRV, I'd be in heaven.
It does sound heavenly--I'm right there with you. I know the contracts say not to base your decision on availability of future resorts, but that is definitely one of the bigger perks of buying direct. I'm not too worried that it won't get built--I was worried that with the new cruise ship (Disney Wish) they would be cutting some corners due to their cash crunch, but instead it looks like they went ALL OUT and it looks incredible. Reflections may get delayed, but when the do build it, I expect it will be spectacular.

Am I nuts or is that extremely high!? View attachment 574839
It's like upside-down limbo dance ("how high can you go?")

Yea, that DL Tower pricing is going to be out of control. I previously said BLT direct pricing. I think I need to go up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!