Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-pBvMMTn-Th.jpg

This pig is somewhere inside Cookes of Dublin but not in the restroom. :tink:

I have never been inside how is the food?

woot woot go BC lol

BC currently has the worst air quality in North America due to all the forest fires

http://dailyhive.com/vancouver/bc-worst-air-quality-na-aug-2018

I don't know how you won that award. We could certainly match if not beat you. This picture is certainly not the worst I've been through today but it's the only picture have readily available:

We are surrounded by wild fires so no matter which way the wind blows, we get smoke. And no rain in the forecast. Haven't had any rain since June. :eek:

Last edited:

woot woot go BC lol

BC currently has the worst air quality in North America due to all the forest fires

http://dailyhive.com/vancouver/bc-worst-air-quality-na-aug-2018

I don't know how you won that award. We could certainly match if not beat this. This picture is certainly not the worst I've been through today but it's the only picture have readily available:

DSC_0024_1 by

:eek::oops::eek: Diane usually "wins" the "WITW worst climate" in the winter; Ed, Terri and I "win" most of the summer months (right now our temperature is 97 with a "real feel" of 104) but you two WIN the "AUGUST WITW WORST CLIMATE" award hands down. Even with more African dust hovering over us it doesn't look CLOSE to either one of your pictures! We're usually envious of your weather but not true now...WOW...so sorry! Hope y'all are both able to stay indoors! :goodvibes :tink:

:eek::oops::eek: Diane usually "wins" the "WITW worst climate" in the winter; Ed, Terri and I "win" most of the summer months (right now our temperature is 97 with a "real feel" of 104) but you two WIN the "AUGUST WITW WORST CLIMATE" award hands down. Even with more African dust hovering over us it doesn't look CLOSE to either one of your pictures! We're usually envious of your weather but not true now...WOW...so sorry! Hope y'all are both able to stay indoors! :goodvibes :tink:

Maybe Jeff does win the award this month. I just read this:
The Canadian province of British Columbia has declared a state of emergency due to hundreds of wildfires burning across the Pacific Coast province.

Wednesday's declaration applies to the entire province and ensures federal, provincial and local resources can be delivered in a coordinated manner.

The province says 566 wildfires were burning across British Columbia on Tuesday, with evacuation orders covering more than 1,500 properties and affecting about 3,000 people.

The wildfire service says more than 1,800 wildfires have been recorded since the season began on April 1, charring nearly 3,800 square kilometers (1,467 square miles) of timber and bush. The federal government has approved the deployment of about 200 members of the armed forces to help with firefighting efforts.

We have a lot of fires but the entire state has not been declared a state of emergency. Poor BC!

It's gotten so I HATE August! We never had a problem with wildfires in the 50 years I've been coming up here. Now we have a fire "season"! :sad2:

I don't know how you won that award. We could certainly match if not beat you. This picture is certainly not the worst I've been through today but it's the only picture have readily available:

We are surrounded by wild fires so no matter which way the wind blows, we get smoke. And no rain in the forecast. Haven't had any rain since June. :eek:

lol I will try to one up you with

Sounds horrible, but it did make for a beautiful picture.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!