Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Is it in the Rose and Crown, the Yorkshire fish shop or the pub?

i-fj6TvFJ-S.jpg

In all honesty, it could be associated with all of the above. :tink:

This is a painting/print in the Poly lobby. Took the picture while we were napping/resting in the lobby while we waited 7 HOURS for our room to be ready.

596 by Diane Berube, on Flickr

:headache: I swear I have a picture of that but can't find it! :rotfl: I liked the "vintage" look! You should have gone to DS for a BALLOON RIDE instead of sitting in the lobby! :goodvibes :tink:

On the outside of the building? Sign? Window?

Is it in the outside seating area?

Stamped on a box or container? Something found outside one of the buildings (decoration)?

i-fj6TvFJ-S.jpg

Interesting story behind "Dudley" :goodvibes and some Disney history I was unaware off. Discovered "Dudley" while reading my "summer book", Terror in the Kingdom by Jeff Dixon; I mentioned the series of books in the spring when I received this last installment of the 3 "Key to the Kingdom" series. Made it a point to check this location during our July trip and lo and behold...I FOUND what was referenced in the book. This is a "sign" in the outside seating area facing the water; it's on the side of one of the buildings. What connection does Dudley have to Walt Disney and what was his job. :tink:

i-fj6TvFJ-S.jpg

Interesting story behind "Dudley" :goodvibes and some Disney history I was unaware off. Discovered "Dudley" while reading my "summer book", Terror in the Kingdom by Jeff Dixon; I mentioned the series of books in the spring when I received this last installment of the 3 "Key to the Kingdom" series. Made it a point to check this location during our July trip and lo and behold...I FOUND what was referenced in the book. This is a "sign" in the outside seating area facing the water; it's on the side of one of the buildings. What connection does Dudley have to Walt Disney and what was his job. :tink:

Ok, I cheated and did some searching on Google, the curiosity was killing me. I will let other guess since I know the answer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter