Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-fj6TvFJ-S.jpg

Interesting story behind "Dudley" :goodvibes and some Disney history I was unaware off. Discovered "Dudley" while reading my "summer book", Terror in the Kingdom by Jeff Dixon; I mentioned the series of books in the spring when I received this last installment of the 3 "Key to the Kingdom" series. Made it a point to check this location during our July trip and lo and behold...I FOUND what was referenced in the book. This is a "sign" in the outside seating area facing the water; it's on the side of one of the buildings. What connection does Dudley have to Walt Disney and what was his job. :tink:

I'd have not idea either unless I took the time to google it. So I'm out too.

Ok, I cheated and did some searching on Google, the curiosity was killing me. I will let other guess since I know the answer.

I'd have not idea either unless I took the time to google it. So I'm out too.

i-fj6TvFJ-S.jpg

:D Okay.....; I thought for sure Denise would get this figured out...always think of her as the "Disney trivia expert". I'll give it until tomorrow morning to see if anyone can figure it out. In the meantime...here's another to work on...I don't think I've used this one yet....

i-P5TZwpf-Th.jpg
:tink:

i-fj6TvFJ-S.jpg

:D Okay.....; I thought for sure Denise would get this figured out...always think of her as the "Disney trivia expert". I'll give it until tomorrow morning to see if anyone can figure it out. In the meantime...here's another to work on...I don't think I've used this one yet....

i-P5TZwpf-Th.jpg

park, resort or other?

Was Dudley a friend or relative of Walt?

Is it from POP?

We've been hoping for rain the entire summer; when do we finally get it? THIS EVENING...30 minutes before the Princess's first soccer game of the season! :headache: Was all set to watch some soccer games and we watched it rain...an inch and a half!

i-fj6TvFJ-S.jpg

Good thought on Dudley but he wasn't a friend or relative.

Is it a painting, wallpaper or fabric?

i-P5TZwpf-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not painting, wallpaper or fabric and it's not from the POP. :tink:

i-fj6TvFJ-S.jpg

i-P5TZwpf-Th.jpg
Dudley is a dud - for me... wish I could say I knew.

Cursive decoration... Park, resort?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!