Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

:faint: Last count...DH, DD, SIL and another soccer family will be feeding 45 HUNGRY TEENAGE ATHLETES tomorrow evening! :eek: Almost the entire boys and girls soccer teams are "coming over" for dinner! :cheer2: :tink:

party: YES MA'AM...this is one of the welcome mats...2nd part of the crop...where is the mat located?

i-b5VPmDj-S.jpg
:tink:
Contemporary Resort mat?

Is it the standard monorail welcome mat placed over by the main side entrance, to the left of the airline check-in desk?

How'd you like to feed this bunch? :oops: Mission accomplished; kids had a ball and such fun watching them be "kids" again...even had a pinata later in the evening! :goodvibes (Redstorm's prom date is in this bunch somewhere! :rotfl: They've already decided they're wearing their CLEATS for the group "formal" picture! :rotfl2:)

i-BwhHftq-L.jpg
i-bcxjZ7G-S.jpg
i-Mqxb9cB-S.jpg
i-6P6hxZ7-S.jpg
i-6xxh8qX-S.jpg
i-7MFzzwh-S.jpg
i-rZdLprs-S.jpg
i-Wvx534M-S.jpg

:dance3::banana::dance3: This is the entrance to the CR from the Bay Lake Tower walkway!

i-gRW72X6-XL.jpg
But it's the same mat everywhere. Impossible to know where it is located without naming every single door at the Contemporary. If the mats were in different colors, maybe, then the location would be relevant.

But it's the same mat everywhere. Impossible to know where it is located without naming every single door at the Contemporary. If the mats were in different colors, maybe, then the location would be relevant.

True...that's why I made the crop larger to include the carpet! That's where the "location" clue was. :goodvibes Diane had identified the "door mat" earlier so I made a larger crop to give the location clue. :tink:

How'd you like to feed this bunch? :oops: Mission accomplished; kids had a ball and such fun watching them be "kids" again...even had a pinata later in the evening! :goodvibes (Redstorm's prom date is in this bunch somewhere! :rotfl: They've already decided they're wearing their CLEATS for the group "formal" picture! :rotfl2:)

i-BwhHftq-L.jpg
i-bcxjZ7G-S.jpg
i-Mqxb9cB-S.jpg
i-6P6hxZ7-S.jpg
i-6xxh8qX-S.jpg
i-7MFzzwh-S.jpg
i-rZdLprs-S.jpg
i-Wvx534M-S.jpg

Looks like they had fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter