Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

New one for this afternoon...

i-h8kHznF-Th.jpg
:tink:

Park, resort or other?

(Wish I could figure out how to rotate the photo! :crazy:...oh my goodness that food was good! :cloud9:)

Yummy lunch while Christmas shopping with DH and almost wiped my list out at Academy...yeah me!:tink:

Last edited:
Time to play catch up, just returned from a week at Fort Wilderness. Amazing time, had some "firsts" this trip: rode the gondolas and attended MNSSHP (free thanks to some Pixie dust from Guest Relations :thanks:). Full trip report on the camping forum, but here isus getting ready for the parade. We also dressed up for trick or treating, the kids loved it!
FW oct 2019 10.JPG

Time to play catch up, just returned from a week at Fort Wilderness. Amazing time, had some "firsts" this trip: rode the gondolas and attended MNSSHP (free thanks to some Pixie dust from Guest Relations :thanks:). Full trip report on the camping forum, but here isus getting ready for the parade. We also dressed up for trick or treating, the kids loved it!
View attachment 450162

wow you guys go all out

very nice

View attachment 450162

:dance3: Absolutely adorable!:worship: Hope you have lots of pictures of the decorated campsites. Question...do you think there will be Christmas decorated campsites in a couple of weeks? DH and I will be resort hopping to view Christmas decorations on the 19th and had planned on boating over to Ft. Wilderness until I got to thinking. Is that still to early to hope for campsite decorations? :tink:

:dance3: Absolutely adorable!:worship: Hope you have lots of pictures of the decorated campsites. Question...do you think there will be Christmas decorated campsites in a couple of weeks? DH and I will be resort hopping to view Christmas decorations on the 19th and had planned on boating over to Ft. Wilderness until I got to thinking. Is that still to early to hope for campsite decorations? :tink:
Yes, there will be some sites with Christmas decorations. Some people were already putting some out when we checked out on the 2nd. Last year the Fort put their decorations up on my birthday, 11/12, so you will be able to see those if they keep to that schedule.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!