Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-cTrbPfg-Th.jpg

:rotfl2: Sorry :headache:...I'm struggling trying to come up with clues that won't flat out tell you what it is! :scratchin:scratchin:scratchin The numbers are probably an identifying number but they're not on luggage or a bus; this has EVERYTHING to do with holiday stuff at the resorts/parks...this is part of ALL holiday decorations at Disney World. View attachment 452352:tink:

Does it advertise Holiday Resort decorations tours? :headache:

Pretty sure this has already been asked, but I am out of ideas: Is it on a wreath, tree or garland?
Does it advertise Holiday Resort decorations tours? :headache:

i-cTrbPfg-Th.jpg

Yes, it's been asked and no it's not a wreath, tree, garland...or advertisement of tours...but all of those questions/items are associated with this. This will probably be a "give away" clue but I'll put it "out there"...this is on a vehicle. :tink:

i-cTrbPfg-Th.jpg

Yes, it's been asked and no it's not a wreath, tree, garland...or advertisement of tours...but all of those questions/items are associated with this. This will probably be a "give away" clue but I'll put it "out there"...this is on a vehicle. :tink:
Transportation or Magical Express Bus or security car?

CM driving a truck or golf cart with Christmas decorations in it to be put up?

party:party:party:HOLIDAY SERVICES party:party:party:

This was one of the biggest "treats" of any of our trips...watching the Wilderness Lodge being transformed overnight. DD and I were like little kids waiting for Santa on Christmas Eve staying awake watching until 2:30 AM, sleeping 3 hours and rushing down to the lobby at 6 AM to see what had been done in 3 hours! :rotfl2: It was "magical"...

i-wwTmBkc-XL.jpg
:tink:

Feeling good today despite the 45 degree temperature and rain. Redstorm had a great, hour long interview with MIT yesterday as part of the admissions process 😊 and only "3 more sleeps" before we head east. ✈ Let's see how many of my easy crops we can get solved before Sunday...

i-NTxSrmj-Th.jpg

Feeling good today despite the 45 degree temperature and rain. Redstorm had a great, hour long interview with MIT yesterday as part of the admissions process 😊 and only "3 more sleeps" before we head east. ✈ Let's see how many of my easy crops we can get solved before Sunday...

i-NTxSrmj-Th.jpg

Pandora at night? Plants/flowers?

party:party:party:HOLIDAY SERVICES party:party:party:

This was one of the biggest "treats" of any of our trips...watching the Wilderness Lodge being transformed overnight. DD and I were like little kids waiting for Santa on Christmas Eve staying awake watching until 2:30 AM, sleeping 3 hours and rushing down to the lobby at 6 AM to see what had been done in 3 hours! :rotfl2: It was "magical"...

i-wwTmBkc-XL.jpg

I never would have guessed that. Didn't know that was a thing. Good one.

i-NTxSrmj-Th.jpg
AK, Pandora boat ride?

I never would have guessed that. Didn't know that was a thing. Good one.

Back in 2014 on the soccer DW trip Ed picked us up one morning and took us "behind the scenes". He pointed out the building where all the holiday decorations are stored. We returned to WL from Epcot and saw all these vehicles parked out front. We were THRILLED and it was such fun watching them move everything in and starting to "unpack"...

i-Hstmt2x-M.jpg
i-hgLnDN6-M.jpg
i-Hq4X2DK-M.jpg
i-QncL2ZQ-M.jpg

What a treat that was! :goodvibes:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!