Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Pandora at night? Plants/flowers?

:thumbsup2 Knew this would be easy but it's just SO pretty at night! :goodvibes

i-vQdsSbh-XL.jpg
:tink:

We're being brave and venturing out in the cold and rain (which we're hoping will stop soon!) to the football playoff game :car: Redstorm was NOT happy that it was scheduled as one of the rare Thursday night games 😕 but it is what it is. Here's a new crop to figure out while we're gone...

i-mG8PTmm-Th.jpg

Last edited:
We're being brave and venturing out in the cold and rain (which we're hoping will stop soon!) to the football playoff game :car: Redstorm was NOT happy that it was scheduled as one of the rare Thursday night games 😕 but it is what it is. Here's a new crop to figure out while we're gone...

i-mG8PTmm-Th.jpg

Attraction, shop or food service?

Stay dry. Winter is here for us, it was 10 degrees this morning and high in the 20's. Yesterday was 12 degrees and a high of 26.:cold::cold::crazy2:

Attraction, shop or food service?

Stay dry. Winter is here for us, it was 10 degrees this morning and high in the 20's. Yesterday was 12 degrees and a high of 26.:cold::cold::crazy2:
Brrrr...saw y'all had really low temps on the Weather Channel this morning! That's COLD and it's suppose to be that way all weekend, right? Halftime now and I'm buried under my blankets! It's CHILLY! The Houston TV station said this was the earliest in November in 100 years the temperatures have been this low. We're clearly not ready for winter! :crazy: I'm ready for some of those warm weather days in Florida! :tink:

Last edited:
Nice 42-20 victory for the team tonight! Next week they'll play one of the Class 4 A "Powerhouses" in Texas football :scared:! Long practices ahead this week! :rolleyes1

i-tw8zmMB-M.jpg
i-mVGCG5F-M.jpg
i-Bqfc2CX-M.jpg
i-CJbzH9N-M.jpg

i-mG8PTmm-Th.jpg

Park, resort or other?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!