Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

goopysolelady

DIS Veteran
That was a good night. I'm glad you posted the pictures because for some reason I still can't post pictures to the board from my cell phone
That is a lot of pictures. I don't think I've taken anywhere near that amount.
I was surprised but David wasn't! :lmao: He was getting a little "perturbed" about Saturday/Sunday when I said "hold up I'm taking a picture'! :rolleyes1 I know I posted photos to Facebook but can't remember if I posted any here! :crazy: Wish that night could have lasted longer; good times and I'm still wishing I had more salmon! :tink:

• SunDial

Where Are The Umbrella Hats
    I was surprised but David wasn't! :lmao: He was getting a little "perturbed" about Saturday/Sunday when I said "hold up I'm taking a picture'! :rolleyes1 I know I posted photos to Facebook but can't remember if I posted any here! :crazy: Wish that night could have lasted longer; good times and I'm still wishing I had more salmon! :tink:
    Sounds like another trip. Are y'all coming back in January ::yes:: :rotfl:

goopysolelady

DIS Veteran
    Sounds like another trip. Are y'all coming back in January ::yes:: :rotfl:
    :rotfl2: If I wasn't looking at $6,000 worth of dental work Wednesday and Dec. 31st we would consider it! o_O David sure would like to experience Rise of the Resistance sooner rather than later. He talked a long time to a CM "guarding" the entrance and it sure peaked his curiosity! :tink:

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates