Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-S8gLKjb-S.jpg

No Ma'am, not on a floor or ceiling. :tink:

A painting or poster?

party::jumping1:party: Finally back up and running! RIGHT AFTER I posted last night, I got up to walk into the kitchen and David and I swear...lightening struck our pool! :eek:🤪😵...light flash and instant LOUD thunder! Lights still on, TV still on, computer still on...but NO internet and NO phone. Repair man said our "receiver box was FRIED"! 😲 The repairman couldn't come into the house because of Covid so he set the new box at the front door and talked me through installation! 😁 Thank goodness we have a large window next to the computer :goodvibes; he turned my front porch bench around, sat down and I got a lesson on installation. :rotfl: Today is SUPPOSE to be last day for these dang storms; while we needed the rain, this thunder, lightening and wind has gotten more than a little scary. Glad the "Canadian low" that's been causing the storms is hopefully moving on! :tink:

You're lucky your box was the only thing damaged. Sounds like lightning struck close. That is the loudest and scariest sound.:scared: Is your pool ok??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!