Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Oh yes and a lot of Nick's too.

If you can't find anyone to sew you one...or teach you to sew ::yes::...you can always send them to me and I'll do them for you! :thumbsup2 But it would have to be NEXT year :rotfl2:...seeing that "3 months until Christmas Eve" on Facebook earlier sent me into a PANIC :eek:! :lmao: :tink:

Is it part of a display?

i-jM4mCw4-Th.jpg

Yes Ma'am, it's part of some of the Christmas displays. :tink:

I just finished watching the most beautiful movie I think I've ever watched. Hachi: A Dogs Tale...missing my Goopy tonight more than ever :lovestruc; hope I have a little longer than the 9 years Hachi waited to see his friend again though. :sad1: :tink:

i-jM4mCw4-Th.jpg

This is close to the tree at the entrance to WS...is that also considered the International Gateway. :confused3 I always thought the entrance from the resorts in the back was called the International Gateway. :goodvibes :tink:

So is it in the Showcase Plaza, right when you walk into the World Showcase (where you can go either left or right)? Is it in that garden area, maybe with a topiary?

So is it in the Showcase Plaza, right when you walk into the World Showcase (where you can go either left or right)? Is it in that garden area, maybe with a topiary?

i-jM4mCw4-Th.jpg

Yes Ma'am, Showcase Plaza is correct. It's not in a garden area (although it looked like it at Christmas :lovestruc) and it's not a topiary. :scratchin It's one of the many extra displays Epcot has during the Holidays. :goodvibes :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter