Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

The railroad?

Country Bears or shooting arcade?

i-B4tWXmF-Th.jpg

This is from a photo taken in Frontierland but I wasn't on the railroad or Country Bears, the shooting gallery, TSI, BTMRR or Splash Mountain. :goodvibes:scratchin :tink:

i-B4tWXmF-Th.jpg

This is from a photo taken in Frontierland but I wasn't on the railroad or Country Bears, the shooting gallery, TSI, BTMRR or Splash Mountain. :goodvibes:scratchin :tink:

I think that about sums up the ride attractions in Frontierland, did you take it from the river boat as it passed through? Is it a garden on shore somewhere?

i-B4tWXmF-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 Bingo...I was on the Liberty Belle. ::yes:: It's from an "attraction" you see from the ride; what is it on? :tink:
Is the "attraction" one of the native American scenes or the little fishing cottage with the old man on the rocking chair? (Is that even the kind of answer you're looking for?)

District awards announcement today...DISTRICT OFFENSIVE MVP :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: (Still haven't figured out how she kicks that ball behind the forward leg while running :oops:!)

i-SzgwXLR-L.jpg

Decided to play soccer her senior year and earns GOALIE OF THE YEAR and our feisty little (aka "the Flipper") freshman CO-NEWCOMER OF THE YEAR

i-fsTPxgQ-S.jpg
i-FxSBTKV-S.jpg
:tink:

Last edited:
Is the "attraction" one of the native American scenes or the little fishing cottage with the old man on the rocking chair? (Is that even the kind of answer you're looking for?)

is it one of the indians' tents along the river

i-B4tWXmF-Th.jpg

Elizabeth...exactly what I'm looking for but it's not the scenes with the man in the rocking chair or native American villages or tents. It's probably "indirectly" related to the Indians but a scene away from the "camps". :tink:

i-B4tWXmF-Th.jpg

Elizabeth...exactly what I'm looking for but it's not the scenes with the man in the rocking chair or native American villages or tents. It's probably "indirectly" related to the Indians but a scene away from the "camps". :tink:
A wildlife scene with woodland creatures? (Deer, a bear, maybe?)

Is it in the Japanese Garden? :tink:

Middle of April and it's snowing here today too! :furious:

If it's not China or Japan, how about Canada or Morocco?

This looks like little bean sprouts to me. . . Since Splash and BT Mountains have already been guessed. . . How about the raft to Tom Sawyer's island. LOL.

Is it from living with the land? in the green house area?

FWS or WS?

Oh Jeff, how well you know me!

fullsizeoutput_b01 by https://www.flickr.com/photos/139908285@N07/

I can't really remember many other scenes. How about the Wigwam scene or the Cave-in. . .?

Strong south winds this morning :faint:; blew the front door out of my hand when I opened it! :oops:

i-B4tWXmF-Th.jpg

Keep thinking...you're eliminating the ones this is not from :goodvibes. This is not the Wigwam or Cave-in scene...it's a very small, minor scene but it's part of "the story" of the frontier. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!