Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Strong south winds this morning :faint:; blew the front door out of my hand when I opened it! :oops:

i-B4tWXmF-Th.jpg

Keep thinking...you're eliminating the ones this is not from :goodvibes. This is not the Wigwam or Cave-in scene...it's a very small, minor scene but it's part of "the story" of the frontier. :tink:
I'm out on this one, the only other thing I can remember besides what has already been guessed is the deer and moose. Anyone else??

Strong south winds this morning :faint:; blew the front door out of my hand when I opened it! :oops:

i-B4tWXmF-Th.jpg

Keep thinking...you're eliminating the ones this is not from :goodvibes. This is not the Wigwam or Cave-in scene...it's a very small, minor scene but it's part of "the story" of the frontier. :tink:
Is there a scene with crops? Like a farm? This looks like a row of crops.

I am not sure I have never taken the boat ride I just know what you can see from the train

I'm out on this one, the only other thing I can remember besides what has already been guessed is the deer and moose. Anyone else??

Is there a scene with crops? Like a farm? This looks like a row of crops.

i-B4tWXmF-Th.jpg

Elizabeth is on the right "train of thought". I haven't been on the train in a few years but I think I remember seeing this from it. You see most of the Riverboat "scenery" from the train when you go through Frontierland. This would be from a pioneers settlement with deer and moose in the area. It's not crops; just a vine growing on something and you might even "smell" it if the wind is blowing in the right direction. :scratchin THREE "clues" in there if you remember your frontier history. :goodvibes :tink:

i-B4tWXmF-Th.jpg

Elizabeth is on the right "train of thought". I haven't been on the train in a few years but I think I remember seeing this from it. You see most of the Riverboat "scenery" from the train when you go through Frontierland. This would be from a pioneers settlement with deer and moose in the area. It's not crops; just a vine growing on something and you might even "smell" it if the wind is blowing in the right direction. :scratchin THREE "clues" in there if you remember your frontier history. :goodvibes :tink:
Is it the cabin which used to be on fire?

i-B4tWXmF-Th.jpg

Is it on Tom Sawyer's Island or the other side? Is it an outhouse?

:faint: Finally. I was so close to throwing in the towel, lol.

I never would have guessed that, one I thought the cabin was already guessed.:rotfl: The picture I have of the cabin, there are flames coming out of the door.

View attachment 317270

I knew that one would be a challenge. :goodvibes Thanks for sticking with it Elizabeth :thumbsup2. Diane...that's the way I remember it too...those flames gave it authenticity! Thanks for posting that picture...brought back memories! :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter