Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-h8kHznF-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from the shooting gallery, Country Bears or TSI. :tink:
Big Thunder Mtn or Splash Mtn?

It was a little wet; a little cold (some of those soccer games last January were MUCH wetter & colder :cold::umbrella:) but season is done and 8th grade football team earned the "District Champs" title tonight :cheer2: ... and the cheerleaders were AWESOME! :goodvibes

i-JkBBLfm-M.jpg
i-DJwLGcP-M.jpg
i-LN4zzH3-M.jpg
i-9jWSmzC-M.jpg
:tink:

Last edited:
its too early for snow

I just looked at the forecast for Orlando and it does not look the greatest next week for us :(

Jeff...ANY week at Disney is a great week! 😊 When Diane and I were there in the summer of 2018 it rained EVERY day but it was still a fabulous trip! I think Florida is getting the cool front/rain that we had yesterday and I'll be honest...it WAS a miserable, messy day yesterday. Just put on the poncho and get to the park. 😉 Next week we're getting some REALLY cold air from CANADA (thanks 😁) and we're suppose to have our first freeze of the season PLUS...a very slim possibility of snow. 😳 So now...in addition to getting ready for our trip I'll be "winterizing" my tropical plants! :headache: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!