Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

That was a good night. I'm glad you posted the pictures because for some reason I still can't post pictures to the board from my cell phone
That is a lot of pictures. I don't think I've taken anywhere near that amount.

I was surprised but David wasn't! :lmao: He was getting a little "perturbed" about Saturday/Sunday when I said "hold up I'm taking a picture'! :rolleyes1 I know I posted photos to Facebook but can't remember if I posted any here! :crazy: Wish that night could have lasted longer; good times and I'm still wishing I had more salmon! :tink:

start with park?
Citrus Swirl in MK?
Food service?

i-kjh4Zxh-Th.jpg

This is not from a park or a food service. 😁:tink:

I was surprised but David wasn't! :lmao: He was getting a little "perturbed" about Saturday/Sunday when I said "hold up I'm taking a picture'! :rolleyes1 I know I posted photos to Facebook but can't remember if I posted any here! :crazy: Wish that night could have lasted longer; good times and I'm still wishing I had more salmon! :tink:

Sounds like another trip. Are y'all coming back in January ::yes:: :rotfl:

Sounds like another trip. Are y'all coming back in January ::yes:: :rotfl:

:rotfl2: If I wasn't looking at $6,000 worth of dental work Wednesday and Dec. 31st we would consider it! o_O David sure would like to experience Rise of the Resistance sooner rather than later. He talked a long time to a CM "guarding" the entrance and it sure peaked his curiosity! :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!