Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

New one for this evening:

i-Gf6kvvd-Th.jpg
:tink:

Park, resort or other?

:chewy::earsboy: That's the location...Docking Bay 7 but believe it or not...this is a DESSERT..."Oi-Oi"...a raspberry creme puff & passion fruit mousse...and it was SOOOOO good! :cloud9: But...not as good as the blueberry mouse available in Pandora! :cloud9: I can honestly say I have no idea what this green stuff is :rotfl2:; it's as light as air and resembles a crumbled angel food cake but literally just "melts in your mouth". Had excellent food at Docking Bay 7; I had ribs, David had chicken and both were so tender you didn't need a knife to cut it! Highly recommend both.

i-J5qkMmK-M.jpg
i-NMwdD3g-M.jpg
:tink:

My brother and I are there not long ago and it was good!

Value, Mod or Deluxe?
Shop, food service or lobby?
Another tree ornament?

Finally feeling like Christmas....tree has lights on it (no ornaments yet :rolleyes:); fire in the fireplace ("only" took me 30 minutes to get it going this morning :headache:) but a 35 degree temperature difference from yesterday thanks to a cold front...with RAIN! :umbrella:

i-Gf6kvvd-Th.jpg

This will be in the lobby area of a deluxe resort; not a tree ornament this time. :goodvibes :tink:

This is my first time doing this so hope I am playing correctly and not making it too easy or hard?!

Finally feeling like Christmas....tree has lights on it (no ornaments yet :rolleyes:); fire in the fireplace ("only" took me 30 minutes to get it going this morning :headache:) but a 35 degree temperature difference from yesterday thanks to a cold front...with RAIN! :umbrella:

i-Gf6kvvd-Th.jpg

This will be in the lobby area of a deluxe resort; not a tree ornament this time. :goodvibes :tink:
Boardwalk?

This is my first time doing this so hope I am playing correctly and not making it too easy or hard?!

:wave: Hi Tink...glad to see you back! No worries...if it's to easy it will be guessed quickly; if it's to hard we get to do "detective work"! :goodvibes I personally prefer the ones that challenge us all ::yes::; I will start by asking if this is in a park or resort? :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!