Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Is it part of a Christmas display?
Attraction, shop or food service?
Was I with y'all at the time of taking this?

i-J4m5GNm-Th.jpg

This is from a MK attraction. It's related to Christmas but not part of a display and no Sir, Ed...you were not with us when this was taken. :goodvibes:tink:

Off on our road trip :car:; not even hoping for a victory tonight...or goals for Redstorm...just want the team to come back UNINJURED! This is a rough team with obnoxious parents and a jerk for a coach; this was our coach last year telling the refs they needed to "regain control of the game before someone was seriously hurt"...

i-dDgtCGH-L.jpg

Sure hope tonight isn't as bad as last year...and dealing with rain and a cool front around game time too! :headache::tink:

L-O-N-G evening complete with an ER visit :headache: ; the game was as I suspected it would be...happened here...

i-349TjPM-M.jpg
i-RBVMxpf-M.jpg

...but she didn't tell her coach until after the game 🙄...

i-WhMXKwn-M.jpg
i-bhZz2cG-M.jpg

Very swollen and bruised after the game but she had ice on it for the trip home and the ER. X-ray doesn't show a break but technician said the swelling could be blocking the view; she's to give it a few days and if pain continues repeat X-ray. 🥴

It happened on the 2nd "knock down" of the evening...

#1:
i-q2hb2KW-S.jpg
#3:
i-n5cJbDj-S.jpg
#4:
i-wvKxGWM-S.jpg

Game was tied at the half with her free kick (after knockdown #3) but coach, for some stupid reason, changed the defense in the 2nd half and they lost 1-3 🤬...

i-5rBv5NL-M.jpg
i-VLBQdHn-M.jpg

At least it's the left wrist/arm so she's good with the signing with Howard Payne tomorrow morning! 😉:tink:

L-O-N-G evening complete with an ER visit :headache: ; the game was as I suspected it would be...happened here...

i-349TjPM-M.jpg
i-RBVMxpf-M.jpg

...but she didn't tell her coach until after the game 🙄...

i-WhMXKwn-M.jpg
i-bhZz2cG-M.jpg

Very swollen and bruised after the game but she had ice on it for the trip home and the ER. X-ray doesn't show a break but technician said the swelling could be blocking the view; she's to give it a few days and if pain continues repeat X-ray. 🥴

It happened on the 2nd "knock down" of the evening...

#1:
i-q2hb2KW-S.jpg
#3:
i-n5cJbDj-S.jpg
#4:
i-wvKxGWM-S.jpg

Game was tied at the half with her free kick (after knockdown #3) but coach, for some stupid reason, changed the defense in the 2nd half and they lost 1-3 🤬...

i-5rBv5NL-M.jpg
i-VLBQdHn-M.jpg

At least it's the left wrist/arm so she's good with the signing with Howard Payne tomorrow morning! 😉:tink:

Hope she is ok.:eek:

I guess she is going with Howard Payne?? Any word on CalTech or MIT?

Senior Signing Day at BHS! 🤩 SUPER happy and proud as Redstorm signed to play soccer at Howard Payne! Fun ceremony and SO pleased to HEAR the shout outs of support for her...loudest of the bunch! :cheer2: (Diane...the volleyball coach didn't hang around for pictures :lmao:!)

i-RLZSKb3-M.jpg
i-GttWk8x-M.jpg
i-33KVNBb-M.jpg
i-MBQJ6WV-M.jpg
i-PRXdzbT-M.jpg
i-kvXfd5f-M.jpg
i-NvkZHSS-M.jpg
i-MX39XWR-M.jpg
i-RfL4rS2-M.jpg
i-Cwgg3fP-M.jpg
i-4sL8Qvx-M.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter