Where in the World?

disneymom727

DIS Veteran
I really enjoy looking at all the pictures on these boards. I especially like trying to figure out where certain things are if they are not specified. So I am starting a "Where in the World" thread (sorry if there is already one out there, I couldn't find it) where you post a photo and we all try to figure out where or what it is. Unfortunately I haven't been in a while so I have to rely on someone else to start with a photo. Should be fun!

5976_521853864872_136101674_30949103_7326507_n.jpg

I am sorry every time I see this I think Where in the World is Carmen San Diego? Just incase you do not know it was a pbs show in the early 90's. It makes me laugh.

I am sorry every time I see this I think Where in the World is Carmen San Diego? Just incase you do not know it was a pbs show in the early 90's. It makes me laugh.

That was my first thought as well. Our son used to love watching that show, and even had the computer game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter