Where should I look ?

mistymouse

Earning My Ears
Hi, Does anyone know where I can look for disney license plate frames in either of the parks ? Thankyou

You will probably find them at most of the shops, but most likely at the little outdoor kiosk type shop at the exit of Autopia!

spazzyjazzy said:
At the Emporium is where I have gotten mine. Also at the Star Trader store.

yep thats where I got mine...I have the 45th anniversary one on the front of my car and the 50th on the back :teeth:

disneegrl4eva said:
yep thats where I got mine...I have the 45th anniversary one on the front of my car and the 50th on the back :teeth:

I have the 45th and 50th one too.

The 50th one is on my car and the 45th one is framing my old license plate from my poor old car that was crashed up in an accident.

If you are in DCA try the little gift shop right across from soarin over cali theres a little novelty shop with stuff like that there.... and try like people said around Autopia.

I also bought my 50th ann. at the Emporium...recently though, it's started peeling. Has anyone else had this problem? It's sad, it's one of the retro ones, I absolutley love it but it is deteriorating quickly now. :sad2:

I wish the parks still sold the Autopia license plate frame. I would really like to get one if possible.

mAlien13 said:
I also bought my 50th ann. at the Emporium...recently though, it's started peeling. Has anyone else had this problem? It's sad, it's one of the retro ones, I absolutley love it but it is deteriorating quickly now. :sad2:
Now it just looks more authentically "retro" :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter