Where should we eat christmas dinner???

mariamard1

Mouseketeer
Where should we go for one nice Xmas dinner? We have 3 girls-ages 15, 6, and2. We would love characters.....Should we go on xmas day or eve? Thanks!! maria :earsgirl:

I'm guessing Christmas will be similar to Thanksgiving. Check out my post from yesterday about Thanksgiving meals. I would call ASAP if you are going to by eating at DLR.

For last year, I made reservations for Christmas dinner at Goofy's Kitchen(in the DLH) right around 5:30PM. This gave us plenty of time to dine, interact with the characters, then head over back to DL for the fireworks and parade. Although it was crowded, it was better than dealing with finding some place to eat because DL was so packed all day long.

A character meal would be fun. But if you want a traditional holiday meal, I'm betting the DL resort will have something. I know they do Thanksgiving with turkey and all the trimmings at the DL Hotel, but I haven't paid attention as to whether they do Christmas or not.

Thanks all!! We made ressies for eve at Blue Bayue and Christmas day at Goofys Kitchen . I cant wait! Goofy's is $34 adults...ouch! but, we dont care-well worth it! :earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter