Where the magic lives! An August solo dining adventure! Final thoughts and cost analysis 11/12.

suse66

When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true!
Welcome to my second solo dining adventure in my favourite place on earth! Last summer, I had the pleasure of experiencing Disney entirely on my own, thanks to an awesome 50th birthday present from my DH. I had SO much fun that I decided I'd do it again, except stay for longer! I leave in eight days and am staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge for the first time, which I am very excited about!

A little bit about me; 51 yrs old, mom of three ever growing teenage boys, kindergarten teacher and all round lover of all things Disney! I love to collect Disney Pandora charms, Disney Dooney and Bourke bags and Disney pins.
*Favourite TS~O'hana
*Favourite CS~Columbia Harbour House
*Favourite snack~Chocolate covered caramels with sea salt
*Favourite beverage~Lapu lapu closely followed by Yak Attack

I have all new ADR's which I am super excited about;

*Jiko dinner
*BOG lunch
*Spice Road Table dinner
*50's Prime Time dinner
*Boma breakfast
*Boathouse lunch
*Kona Island sushi bar dinner
*Tiffins dinner
*Sanaa breakfast

Plus snacking around World Showcase, enjoying CS at the Mara, checking out Nomad Lounge and enjoying some favourite bevvies.

For those of you joining in with me, :welcome:! I look forward to sharing my adventures with you!

Can't wait to hear. Especially about The Boathouse and Tiffins. On my list for our next trip.

Here :yay: Back less than 24 hours from WDW and of course miss it already :( We had a couple really good meals but this was NOT our greatest trip as far as dining so looking forward to your reviews!

Can't wait to hear. Especially about The Boathouse and Tiffins. On my list for our next trip.
I am really excited about those meals too. The fish tacos at Boathouse are calling me.....lol! As for Tiffins, I think I've had my meal there planned for months. As I am on the ROL package, I will have all three courses which is a LOT of food for me in the August heat.

I'm in! What great restaurant selections. YUM!
Thanks for joining in!

Can't wait
Glad to have you along!

Signing on!
Nice to have you here!

Here :yay: Back less than 24 hours from WDW and of course miss it already :( We had a couple really good meals but this was NOT our greatest trip as far as dining so looking forward to your reviews!
Welcome back! I can't believe your trip is over already! So, you were not 100% with your dining this trip? That's not good....anything in particular? Hope you are doing a report. :)

I'm here and ready to get my food and drink on!
Wouldn't be the same without you, Kari! I'll be sure to have an Anapurna Zing in your honour! :)

Can't wait to read about it!
Happy to have you along! Only 5 more days until I leave and I might just be a little excited.......:yay:

My journey begins on the 27th. Very excited!
Awesome! Is this your first solo trip? Hope you have a great time and I look forward to sharing my dining experiences with you.

Hi :wave2: I'm following along too! We loved Jiko on this last trip, and I'm curious about the Boathouse.

Wouldn't be the same without you, Kari! I'll be sure to have an Anapurna Zing in your honour! :)

Happy to have you along! Only 5 more days until I leave and I might just be a little excited.......:yay:

Awesome! Is this your first solo trip? Hope you have a great time and I look forward to sharing my dining experiences with you.

We went every year for about 18 years. Now I'm solo and will be meeting my daughter there. We haven't been there together since 2008.

Thanks for joining in!

Hi :wave2: I'm following along too! We loved Jiko on this last trip, and I'm curious about the Boathouse.
Thanks Raeven! I just finished reading the last of your DR and need to get back to comment. I am so excited about Jiko, especially since reading your review!

So excited to hear all about it!!
Thanks Lori! I am happy you are here! :)

Great choices. Can't wait to read your reviews! Have fun!
Thanks so much! I am super excited for my trip......is it Monday, yet?? Lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!