Where to buy Insulated Backpacks

I'll move this over to our Disney Tips board. I'm sure someone over there can help. Welcome to the Dis!!

My wife found an insulated golf bag tote... it has a water-tight insulated section, big enough for 4-6 bottles of water and some cold snacks, and lots of "dry" pockets and compartments...intended for golf balls, tees, score cards, cell phone, etc... but they suite other stuff just fine... the front pocket fits my Passporter just right...

Lots of hooks, snaps and straps, to attach to a golf bag, but we are attaching it to a stroller!

She got it at "Christmas Tree Shops" and it was only about $8.00

Good Luck !!

After I had submitted this question and had done an extensive internet search for insulated bags, my husband walks in with the insulated golf tote I gave him for Christmas. It has never been used. It has lots of compartments and will work well in the parks. It's made by "California Innovations" and I bought it at Sam's Club. I think I paid 12.00 or 14.00. I think I need to look around the house before I go on a shopping spree.

Thanks all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter